Old AFL Games

Remove this Banner Ad

It had a 2D match view which is rather innovative, but what was released was clearly an unfinished pre-alpha version. Would have loved to see it finished though. I think I MAY have it on my computer back home...as in Australia. I will have a little look around next time I do a remote desktop.

Just wondering if you are able to check if you still have this game, would be great to try the game.

Just wondering if you are able to check if you still have this game, would be great to try the game.

Had a little check and no luck actually mate. Really it was unfinished though so not worth playing.

Doesn't matter about it, I thought I had deleted every copy of the game I had, but I still had one on my mac from when I was trying to get it to work on Mac. I tried the game again, it comes up saying its not responding, probably doesn't work on Windows 7 64 bit, so I might try install the 32-bit version.

Williamc99 What version of Windows 7 did you have? 64-bit or 32-bit?

I've got it aswell, had it a long time ago, I still play it a bit, I have Windows 7 to and it does work, Ill pm you that missing file, it didn't come up the first time I used it, but the next time I installed it it came up, I can send you the missing file.

Did you guys ever get the file for this? I am getting that error too.

Did you guys ever get the file for this? I am getting that error too.

No, I have no idea where the error actually comes from. It was reported that a file was missing, but I got a copy of the full game from a cd and it won't work if I copy over the crack.

No, I have no idea where the error actually comes from. It was reported that a file was missing, but I got a copy of the full game from a cd and it won't work if I copy over the crack.

Damn. So no one else has any way of fixing it? I'm keen to play it as from what I've heard it's pretty good.

Damn. So no one else has any way of fixing it? I'm keen to play it as from what I've heard it's pretty good.

I've got the game on a PS2 emulator along with 06 and 07. I was supposed to upload them sometime ago but forgot to. When I get on my other computer, I will upload them. You will need a decent computer to run the game properly.

ive got 05 06 and 07 on ps2 emulator. I have a app on the computer which lets you play with a ps3 controller on the emulator

ive got 05 06 and 07 on ps2 emulator. I have a app on the computer which lets you play with a ps3 controller on the emulator

I've got the same thing aswell. You don't need an app aswell. You just need to run a program once that connects the ps3 controller to the computer and then set up everything on the emulator.

I've got the same thing aswell. You don't need an app aswell. You just need to run a program once that connects the ps3 controller to the computer and then set up everything on the emulator.

ive got something called motion joy which lets you play ps3 controllers which program have you got?

ive got something called motion joy which lets you play ps3 controllers which program have you got?

I used motionjoy to play other games using a PS3 controller. You don't need anything to play on the emulator, you only need to run that program that installs the driver or whatever. The one that comes up with the batch prompt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone ever play this bad boy?

Australian-Rules-Football.jpg

I can only imagine how woeful it was.

Has anyone been able to get the AFL Premiership 2007 emulator and rom to work? I'm trying to play it with PCSX 2. Both through windows through bootcamp and mac. And every time the framerate is 50fps at the menu's which is fine, and then drops to an appalling 10-20fps as soon as I start a match. My Computer is a 15" Retina MBP so it is plenty powerful enough. Rather puzzling and frustrating.

I still play afl 2007! Love playing with all the old guys

does any one have footy fanatic atomic edition or the coaches if some one can upload one of them much apreciated

does any one have footy fanatic atomic edition or the coaches if some one can upload one of them much apreciated

I actually tried to find these games again yesterday, had no luck, It worked for TAR 2003, but hasn't due to some of the sites not having their files still online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back