OKFL - Pre Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry about not much value, just what I would give! I think ya proper odds would be more.
Moyhu $3.50
Nth Wang $4.00
Milawa $4.50
Whorouly $5.00
Tarra $7.00
K Vally $8.50
Just a guess at what sports bet or something would have.

Fair enough, pretty tough market to pick at the moment. It's really going to come down to which sides are able to field close to full strength teams. If Whorouly gets Leahy, Vyner, McNamara and Pianegonda back this week I would rate them equal favourite with North Wang. Moyhu on the next line, then King Valley and Milawa. Dees seem to be pretty banged up at the moment. Tarra the outsider for me, but still more than capable of winning it if they can play their best footy. I just think it may be a stretch for them to do it three weeks in a row.

Who does everyone want to see win it, not including the team they follow?

Hey bunyip , seems you were bit off the mark about the valley not troubling milawa, smashed them with glossup, schona and hunter out. Maybe a disgruntled opposition supporter ?

Not at all. Remember Greta were making up the numbers, had lost more games than it had won heading into the finals. Yet KV were only 2 points up with 15 minutes left in last weeks game. Obviously KV played much better this week so good on them. Not surprisingly, I don't recall you responding to my comments in this forum "before the game" in support of your team. They were posted very early in the week so you had ample time!!! So gee you must have been super confident ??? :D:D

Two high quality games on the weekend with great finals weather finally!
Whorouly proved they are still there abouts with a few late changes to tarras line up which would have hurt them.

Also a few senior coaching jobs up for grabs next year. Milawa,Benalla and by the report in the chronicle earlier in the year glenrowan also?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

few late changes to tarras line up which would have hurt them.

Was speaking to Trent Allan just before the game started, and as he said, it's better to lose a bloke in the warm up than five minutes into the game. But you're right, a fit Jenvey and Gooch would have made it an even better contest than it was. Tarra played some brilliant football overall I thought.

Was speaking to Trent Allan just before the game started, and as he said, it's better to lose a bloke in the warm up than five minutes into the game. But you're right, a fit Jenvey and Gooch would have made it an even better contest than it was. Tarra played some brilliant football overall I thought.

Yeah I actually thought tarra played better for the day than whorouly! Not that that helps in the end result.

Whorouly scored too easily and tarra fought for their goals.

W
Will be tough but hey they fly under the radar every year don't they people just get caught out by their pace and ball use.

Almost, Whorouly by 5 points. You got to admire Moyhu's inner belief they can win from anywhere but it might have come back to bite them, they regularly gave teams decent head starts later in the season. Today appeared to be no exception. Did anyone see the game??

W

Almost, Whorouly by 5 points. You got to admire Moyhu's inner belief they can win from anywhere but it might have come back to bite them, they regularly gave teams decent head starts later in the season. Today appeared to be no exception. Did anyone see the game??

Exactly, Moyhu had most of the play in the last quarter and should have got up in the end but wasted shots on goals

312fb249.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back