OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did all blacks recruit him in the first place? Surely his reputation has been around more than just the last few weeks when he has been bad mouthed by a few on here......

not totally involved in that area GIF but I'm pretty sure he came to us smelling a flag....And I was told he wasn't paid anywhere near the ridiculous price he asks....;);)

Who's the three Wang maggies blokes that milawa have signed...newton, McCormick ?? And ???

Why would Newton go back to Milawa after only one year :confused: could he sense the maggies slipping down the ladder and didn't want to play in a struggling side, he didn't have a bad year last year

My sources tell me he hasn't signed yet? They also said that Nth Wang and Milawa have thrown RIDICULOUS money at a young Maggies player yet to taste senior football?

Yep, it's that time of the year again when every single player signs at a different club...

luckily no one's twigged to you coming down the freeway nextyear BK....I spoke to the money man and he says we can afford to add another two zeros onto the front of your current Tarra contracted amount....:D;):D

luckily no one's twigged to you coming down the freeway nextyear BK....I spoke to the money man and he says we can afford to add another two zeros onto the front of your current Tarra contracted amount....:D;):D
Gidday slim, where's webby playing footy next season?

Staying with us Jax as far as I know. He's been to all our training sessions.....heard you guys threw a big carrot out to him though. Any truth...??
100% our club has not approached or spoken to Webby, have heard this as well and sounds like Webby's playing you guys for a bit more cash. Apparently we offered him $700 a game, if you are going to bullshit everyone you could come up with a figure that is a bit more realistic and in his price range, Like $70, thats all he's worth to us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% our club has not approached or spoken to Webby, have heard this as well and sounds like Webby's playing you guys for a bit more cash. Apparently we offered him $700 a game, if you are going to bullshit everyone you could come up with a figure that is a bit more realistic and in his price range, Like $70, thats all he's worth to us...

:thumbsu: fair call Jax...

Q: If Tarrawingee provide their captain with two potatoes for every game he played in 2011, then Nth Wang come along in 2012 and offer him a full sized veggie patch along with a gardener to look after his crop, which team would the player choose? :D

If you were someone that stayed true to you word you would stay at the club.
If you are someone that just goes where the money is at that point in time you go!
If rumour's are true with the money that nth Wang are offering they must have a money tree in the gun club next door so they can protect it!

Heard that All Blacks had signed a new ruckmen in Scotty "too Hotty" Ashman to replace the departing Jake Jones. Former GVFL gun should be interesting..

Wouldn't think any one from other clubs would be looking to go there
from what you hear there are more leaving they coming
not sure if they can afford to pay to much

Who's gbat got?? Heard they have Damian gray?? He owes half of Melbourne coin from
Footy clubs all over the state??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back