OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

" IF " it's true , would have to be some kind of record wouldn't it........

I hope he would be helping out selling the chook raffle or flippin snags, rather than turning up, chasing a bit of pig skin for a 100 minutes then pissin off ( with kanga in hand)

JAM, Wheels should go ok as coach. He's hard at the pill and an onfield leader.
Interesting to see that Dunne is returning..:confused:

Yeah Wheels will be a great coach, he will be very focused on fitness which will be a bit of a change for Doon. I'm not looking forward to doing a pre-season under him which starts on Monday. Yeah it's interesting that Dunne and the crew are back, I think with the team that is being built they see huge possibilities and are looking at one more crack at it.

See how I go with this one.

Ben Bell from rovers to join his brother at north Wang and mick Naish also signed this week as mentioned early on this forum.

And Kyle Simpson to stay at tarra not move on as I had said earlier.

Goorambat have picked up Ardmonas best and fairest winner good numbers at training this week also. Swanpools captain has left big loss for them! also james clarke from Benalla to tungamah.

:D
See how I go with this one.

Ben Bell from rovers to join his brother at north Wang and mick Naish also signed this week as mentioned early on this forum.

And Kyle Simpson to stay at tarra not move on as I had said earlier.

GIF I think you will find Ben Bell has a current contract which he signed last year for 3 years with Wang Rovers so would be VERY surprised if he was cleared of this. Maybe be a repeat of Steery next year too!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:D

GIF I think you will find Ben Bell has a current contract which he signed last year for 3 years with Wang Rovers so would be VERY surprised if he was cleared of this. Maybe be a repeat of Steery next year too!:D

Yes did know he signed that contract. Have heard rovers have given him the all clear to head out there.

One would hope we don't see another steer saga. Didn't look good for both clubs involved.

And it hasn't stopped north Wang before going after contracted players.........

Goorambat have picked up Ardmonas best and fairest winner good numbers at training this week also. Swanpools captain has left big loss for them! also james clarke from Benalla to tungamah.

Not a huge loss he was a bit of a spud to be honest.
But we have had great numbers at training recently and the boys are looking very fit.
We are hoping that Mick Donehue puts pen to paper this week and brings a couple with him. All in all it's looking promising for 2012

Starting to hear more and more about Robbo going to Nth wang......:D[/QUOTE

From what I have heard slim this could b correct, but I hav heard robbo likes to play teams right to the start of the season so he can chase money and a premiership. Good luck to whatever club takes him, he will most likely give u a solid week of pre season and 1 decent game 4 the season. He breaks down more than a datsun 120Y. The best thing that could happen to all blacks is 4 him to leave, opens a position 4 blokes who have some heart and who are coming back to senior footy. Whoever he decides to play for he will bring an open wallet, a headache for the footy club committee and a pill bag. All the best to the babysitter for 2012

From what I have heard slim this could b correct, but I hav heard robbo likes to play teams right to the start of the season so he can chase money and a premiership. Good luck to whatever club takes him, he will most likely give u a solid week of pre season and 1 decent game 4 the season. He breaks down more than a datsun 120Y. The best thing that could happen to all blacks is 4 him to leave, opens a position 4 blokes who have some heart and who are coming back to senior footy. Whoever he decides to play for he will bring an open wallet, a headache for the footy club committee and a pill bag. All the best to the babysitter for 2012
This has been known for years, but there is always one club that is oblivious to it all.

I'd like to know how many senior preimerships he's played in, it wouldn't be to many cause recruiting d1ckheads like him doesn't work to often

You blokes just didn't know how to manage him.
Robbo is going to be a great inclusion to our lineup next season If we offer him the right incentives. Maybe the final piece in the puzzle that is a premiership side for the club.
Now that Blacks have no real power fowards I really can't see them winning to many this year..

:D:D:D hahahahahaha pissa blackfella..gold gold gold :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Robbo just a big useless waste of space on the footy field!! Blacks would be happy to have him gone just a big sook, cancer to any club

Robbo just a big useless waste of space on the footy field!! Blacks would be happy to have him gone just a big sook, cancer to any club

Then why did all blacks recruit him in the first place? Surely his reputation has been around more than just the last few weeks when he has been bad mouthed by a few on here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back