OKFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I see they still haven't fixed the siren at Milawa. Surely replacement is a no brainer.

Can the Bats or the Panthers cause an upset this weekend?

Bats no, not unless Glenrowan loses at least three players before halftime. Tigers are playing far too well atm.

Panthers are definitely capable if the Dogs continue to play the way they have been lately. But I think they will switch on. Should still be a hard fought match though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some interesting results this finals series in the ones, I think everyone was set on tarra v glenrowan final, i reckon tarra are going to really struggle to get past glenrowan, meaning glenrowan will probably take it away again. What is going on out at tarra, how can they go from so dominant to slacking off, team looks very strong on paper, have teams figured them out or something?

In the seconds I watched Bright destroy tigers, goes to show when lenny holden is not umpiring and you cant play ones players in twos what happens. Also helps that there are a number of blokes running around in there twos that should play be playing ones. Whichever team wins tomorrow in the twos, they will beat tigers easy. Heard as well that Milawa were confident on beating the valley however when they lost starting making excuses. I think there was even a certain player posting on social media throughout the year when Milawa beat King Valley gloating and bragging about getting revenge, tide turned very quick, shows it doesnt matter what happens throughout the year finals are a different kettle of fish.

Some interesting results this finals series in the ones, I think everyone was set on tarra v glenrowan final, i reckon tarra are going to really struggle to get past glenrowan, meaning glenrowan will probably take it away again. What is going on out at tarra, how can they go from so dominant to slacking off, team looks very strong on paper, have teams figured them out or something?

In the seconds I watched Bright destroy tigers, goes to show when lenny holden is not umpiring and you cant play ones players in twos what happens. Also helps that there are a number of blokes running around in there twos that should play be playing ones. Whichever team wins tomorrow in the twos, they will beat tigers easy. Heard as well that Milawa were confident on beating the valley however when they lost starting making excuses. I think there was even a certain player posting on social media throughout the year when Milawa beat King Valley gloating and bragging about getting revenge, tide turned very quick, shows it doesnt matter what happens throughout the year finals are a different kettle of fish.
What a Royal Campbell that was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacks in the big dance. Booted seven goals to one in the last to win by 23 points!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tight game all day Nonch as you saw. 2 pts in at 1/2 time. Our guys playing most of the 3rrd qtr one man down due to a yellow card which allowed Tarra to get their noses in front. To our guys credit they ran Tarra off their legs in the last 10 mins... great game all round played in great spirit.

Tight game all day Nonch as you saw. 2 pts in at 1/2 time. Our guys playing most of the 3rrd qtr one man down due to a yellow card which allowed Tarra to get their noses in front. To our guys credit they ran Tarra off their legs in the last 10 mins... great game all round played in great spirit.

Benalla far too good in the end. Hunted the ball and looked to want the win more than the tarra boys. By the results it looked like a onesided affair with Glenrowan and Goorambat!
Everyone will get their tarra v's Glenrowan match up just a week earlier than most expected!

Benalla far too good in the end. Hunted the ball and looked to want the win more than the tarra boys.

I know you love your stats GIF so I'm sure you're all over it, but Tarra had won every single last quarter it had played this year up til yesterday, outscoring its opponents by a combined 96.87 (663) to 20.26 (146). An average of 37-8. Yesterday they were outscored 7.5 to 1.0. They got out-Bulldogged!

I know you love your stats GIF so I'm sure you're all over it, but Tarra had won every single last quarter it had played this year up til yesterday, outscoring its opponents by a combined 96.87 (663) to 20.26 (146). An average of 37-8. Yesterday they were outscored 7.5 to 1.0. They got out-Bulldogged!

Have you been looking at my spreadsheets Nonch?????
Yep no excuse for it. We were out played!

Benalla far too good in the end. Hunted the ball and looked to want the win more than the tarra boys. By the results it looked like a onesided affair with Glenrowan and Goorambat!
Everyone will get their tarra v's Glenrowan match up just a week earlier than most expected!

Heard yesterday that Tarra have come away with a couple of significant injuries as well

Who has the Granny catering this year? They would have thier fingers crossed Wang dont have to play in the Prelim. Would have to cost them a couple K in potential earnings.

Anyone rate the lads from the kennel as a chance this week or are the Tiges now a certainty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back