OKFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed that all of the Netball games were abandoned at Glenrowan because they were unsafe. It looks like that awesome team culture doesn't fix crap facilities.

4 on the trot for the mountain men, they would be far more competitive in the finals than those pretenders at the bat cave

4 on the trot for the mountain men, they would be far more competitive in the finals than those pretenders at the bat cave

Bright has not been close to being a finals calibre team this year. Bit rough labelling Bats as pretenders given they have beaten Glenrowan, Milawa and Moyhu. The wheels have come off due to injuries, but I still expect the Bats to be competitive against Milawa next week and capable of getting up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bright has not been close to being a finals calibre team this year. Bit rough labelling Bats as pretenders given they have beaten Glenrowan, Milawa and Moyhu. The wheels have come off due to injuries, but I still expect the Bats to be competitive against Milawa next week and capable of getting up.

To be fair nonch Bright were impressive. We played a good game but just couldn't match it with the stronger smarter mountain men. Perfect lead in to finals tipping the bats to bounce back and win against milawa by 32

On 19 December I said - Tarra, Glenrowan, Bonnie Doon, Goorambat, Benalla, Greta, King valley, Moyhu, Milawa, Bright, Whorouly, Nth Wang.

I'll make a few changes - BD are on the stink. Milawa have been OK recruiting as has Greta and Benella. I did make a big call and say last week that Milawa wont make it - I could well be wrong, but if I put my balls on the line now I can say '...I told you so...' in September. I've seen all the arguments, but really you can't replace your best 3 with 3 new players and expect the magic to happen.

Tarra
Glenrowan
Goorambat
Benalla
Greta
King Valley
-------------
Milawa
Bonnie doon
Bright
Moyhu
Whorouly
Nth Wang.

Time to look at how we all went in ladder predictions - not good from me. I did predict that Tarra, Glenrowan, Goorambat and Benalla would be in the top 4, but I stuffed up with Milawa and Moyhu. Greta and KV did well, but must be rueing their mid season wobbles.

Time to look at how we all went in ladder predictions - not good from me. I did predict that Tarra, Glenrowan, Goorambat and Benalla would be in the top 4, but I stuffed up with Milawa and Moyhu. Greta and KV did well, but must be rueing their mid season wobbles.

My preseason ladder in the Football Focus was

Tarra
Glenrowan
Benalla
Milawa
Goorambat
KV
Moyhu
Bright
BD
Greta
Whorouly
NW

Greta has been the big climber for me, with KV dropping. The rest I'm pretty happy with!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said he is taking a year off. I would think that would qualify as retirement at his age. But who knows.

Would think that means his time is finished at Doon. If he plays again you would expect it to be closer to home.

So clubs on the hunt for new coaches:
KV
Doon

What about Bright, Whorouly, Milawa, Tarra, Glenrowan? Any indication they will go around again with the same coaches?

Moyhu
Greta
GBat
Benalla
Nth Wang
All locked in their coaches for 2018

Would think that means his time is finished at Doon. If he plays again you would expect it to be closer to home.

So clubs on the hunt for new coaches:
KV
Doon

What about Bright, Whorouly, Milawa, Tarra, Glenrowan? Any indication they will go around again with the same coaches?

Moyhu
Greta
GBat
Benalla
Nth Wang
All locked in their coaches for 2018
nth wang open gannon stepped down

To be fair nonch Bright were impressive. We played a good game but just couldn't match it with the stronger smarter mountain men. Perfect lead in to finals tipping the bats to bounce back and win against milawa by 32

Remove this Banner Ad

Back