**** off Damn-ian Barrett you oxygen thief

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought he just had a love for teams struggling. But it seems quite clear that he just hates us. Pot shots at us all day, yet no mention about Saints or Lions problems.

In regards to lions he 'worries' that leppisch hasn't found himself in a mark neeld situation. As if Mark Neeld was some kind of victim.

In regards to lions he 'worries' that leppisch hasn't found himself in a mark neeld situation. As if Mark Neeld was some kind of victim.

He wrote a piece on Mark Neeld earlier in the year (When it was getting pretty clear he'd get sacked) defending him blaming the club etc. Whilst Neeld had to deal with some Melbourne-specific issues he was still a bad coach.

The last few months he has become my most hated person of all time. There is just no reason for him at all.

Yes there is, there's a massive reason for him because he's generating attention for his articles and comments because people here keep f***ing posting them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He does realise Roos is now coach and not Neeld right? I knew he was stupid but this is just bizarre. Scattergun? What is scatter gun about boosting a poor midfield with a better standard of midfielders? Cross is worlds apart from Rodan or Byrnes if that is what he is insinuating.

He does realise Roos is now coach and not Neeld right? I knew he was stupid but this is just bizarre. Scattergun? What is scatter gun about boosting a poor midfield with a better standard of midfielders? The Cross trade is worlds apart from the Rodan or Byrnes trades if that is what he is insinuating.
rodan and byrnes werent trades... they were free agency

rodan and byrnes werent trades... they were free agency
Okay, though that's not all that relevant. I assume by talking about the "second year in a row" he is implying the acquisition of players like Byrnes and Rodan was scattergun. Cross is a targeted acquisition that not only plays a role, he becomes arguably our best clearance player.

Okay, though that's not all that relevant. I assume by talking about the "second year in a row" he is implying the acquisition of players like Byrnes and Rodan was scattergun. Cross is a targeted acquisition that not only plays a role, he becomes arguably our best clearance player.
you changed what you said...

Yes I removed the word trade, it was a slip. Your correction wasn't in any way relevant to the overall point I was making. Move on.
it sorta was... think this point is constantly removed... neeld didnt trade that bad actually, got most for free

it sorta was... think this point is constantly removed... neeld didnt trade that bad actually, got most for free
Ah okay, fair enough. It's true we did get them for practically nothing (Rodan for pick 88 or there abouts) but likewise, the return was very minimal. In that sense, Cross should be far, far more valuable.

For all his criticism, most of the players Neeld brought in have been ticks. Unfortunately it is the likes of Gillies, Pedersen, Byrnes and Rodan that are always mentioned, overlooking Terlich, M Jones, Hogan, Dawes, Toumpas etc. I do think that this trade period has surpassed it however. Roos is fulfilling his commitment to address the midfield, and then some.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back