NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish Binge would put dates and descriptions on old Raws' just listed as episodes then number.

Also finding content is all over the place why not have a WWE tab and have everything categorized? even when I use the search function I still run into trouble finding what to watch
blame Peacock.

yep, finding content sucks.

Good opener for the Dusty Cup, didn't think Breakker and Corbin would win, they have a celebration on NXT to come, do they just shake hands and Corbin wishes Breakker well on his journey to the main roster?
Dijak one of the most underrated talents on NXT, needs a NXT or North American title shot.
Lola Vice cashing in to make it a triple threat was pretty dumb.
Very good main event and as expected Melo turns heel, but sometimes it being predictable is a good thing.

Still a good finish, but wonder if Melo costing Trick would have hit harder? Both sympathy for Trick and heat for Melo?

Assuming they still want to book Drag as a monster?

I guess they're going with the "you let me down" route vs the jealously route.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gallows and Anderson on NXT rumours of Tonga coming?

They don't do a lot for me the OC but I do think they have been poorly booked on main roster runs.

Tonga is signed, hopefully main roster and not NXT.

Shawn Spears looked more of a star today on NXT than he did the entire last 5 years.

My boy Spears is back! Excited!

NXT slowly getting the balance of youth and experience back to black and gold days. Has the best balance of excitement and in-ring action IMO.

Roadblock looking very good too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back