NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed last years so hadn’t seen them.

Big fan of Kiana James.
Trust me, you wanna go watch them.
Mens match was a moty contender

And yeah, Kiana's the pick of the bunch.

Oba Femi, that guy has some huge upside.
If they keep building him up over the next few years in NXT, they could have a guy ready and poised to take on that big man role down the line, the guy oozes potential. He's also got a great name which I think will only help build him up.

Fukuda says: "You have good superstar for us? What? Submission assassin? Killer catch style? Great. Thank you. Thank you. My pleasure. Appreciate your support this time. Please say thanks to your boss in WWE."

:think:

Another reason thank f*** Vince is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fukuda says: "You have good superstar for us? What? Submission assassin? Killer catch style? Great. Thank you. Thank you. My pleasure. Appreciate your support this time. Please say thanks to your boss in WWE."

:think:

Is it Drew Gulak?

NXT Year End Award winners:

Tag team of the year: Creed Brothers
Female superstar of the year: Tiffany Stratton
Male superstar of the year: Ilja Dragunov
Match of the year: Carmelo Hayes vs Ilja Dragunov from No Mercy
Moment of the year: Undertaker appearance

Added to NXT special next month, New Years Evil:
View attachment 1871135
Match was postponed due to Ridge Holland injuring Dragunov's neck. Grayson Waller subbed in for the night to wrestle Trick.

Good to see Carlito return, some good spots in the 6 man tag. Wonder if Carlito gets that match with Santos that got cancelled.

Oba Femi wins the mens breakout tournament. Beast of a man. Riley Osborne reminds me of Matt Sydal.

Next Week on NXT: (Also the Dusty Tag Team Classic begins)
1704256811250.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back