Nth Gippsland Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm tipping the offer is off the table with that retirement announcement!!

Nah browny is going to be ruck coach, bomber wojinscki backline coach, coxy senior coach, Mick malthouse is running the bench and taking over midfield, Adrian Burgiel has been offered 40 grand as forward coach (taking a paycut).

We are also expecting Corey mckernan, mark and Andrew stevens and Matt ferguson to come back, should be a good year hope we finish higher than seventh.

We are not paying anyone bar burgs but have found them jobs at the mill, pretty smart stuff by the club I reckon.

Umpires for the Sale City v TTU reserves final were a deadset disgrace!!

What a great game ruined by pathetic umpiring.

All umpires on the day should be ashamed of themselves.

Sick and tired of seeing great games fought out for 3 quarters only for the umpires to have a total bearing on the result in the last quarter.

What a terrible shame such moronic umpires decide results with the worst decisions and poor poor umpiring of simple rules.

These pathetic umpires need to remember that they are not bigger then the game. They should be in the back ground an go un noticed every game but there ego's obviously wont allow them.

Pathetic, disgrace, poor and should hang there heads in shame.

That is all.....

Umpires for the Sale City v TTU reserves final were a deadset disgrace!!

What a great game ruined by pathetic umpiring.

All umpires on the day should be ashamed of themselves.

Sick and tired of seeing great games fought out for 3 quarters only for the umpires to have a total bearing on the result in the last quarter.

What a terrible shame such moronic umpires decide results with the worst decisions and poor poor umpiring of simple rules.

These pathetic umpires need to remember that they are not bigger then the game. They should be in the back ground an go un noticed every game but there ego's obviously wont allow them.

Pathetic, disgrace, poor and should hang there heads in shame.

That is all.....
So i take it Sale lost then?

These umpires need to remember that they are not bigger then the game. They should be in the back ground an go un noticed every game but there ego's obviously wont allow them.

Fully agree with that statment.

From a neutral perspective, there were a few a dodgy decisions but TTU were running all over Sale and would have won the game regardless.

But the highlight of the day was Stasinowski's mark against the Cougars!
Without doubt one of the greatest marks ever taken, at any level!
Saw a picture today and its just as good as it was live!

Mate its blatantly obvious you are Daniel Sandemann, lose the "alias" and actually comment as a coach on here.

No one really cares that if you come on here and say "as coach of Boisdale I have spoken to the younger players and the majority/all/some have said that they are commited to playing for the club"

I think you have done a great job with the players that you have had so for your own sake be truthful, its an internet forum not a interrogation.
Looks like your off the mark Nugget. Not 100% sure who Crow at heart is but I am Daniel Sandeman. If you want to know anything just ask me. Thanks for the positive coments. It has been an interesting season helping rebuild the footy club on field and I feel we are heading the right way. We lack a few "senior" players and we hope we can gain a couple in the off season to help our list improve. We held interviews with most players that had played seniors this season about 8 weeks ago and only 3 or 4 are unsure if they will return next season and that is because they maybe moving away with work.
I'm looking forward to the last 2 weeks of the finals series.

Looks like your off the mark Nugget. Not 100% sure who Crow at heart is but I am Daniel Sandeman. If you want to know anything just ask me. Thanks for the positive coments. It has been an interesting season helping rebuild the footy club on field and I feel we are heading the right way. We lack a few "senior" players and we hope we can gain a couple in the off season to help our list improve. We held interviews with most players that had played seniors this season about 8 weeks ago and only 3 or 4 are unsure if they will return next season and that is because they maybe moving away with work.
I'm looking forward to the last 2 weeks of the finals series.
just wondering will youngster ryan gellie still b at the club next year? and how did he go this year?

Anyone who went last night able to post the top 5 vote getters in the league B&F, rookie of the year and the team of the year?

FB: Cory Key (Strat) Scott Anderson (Cow) Wayne Jarred (Wood)
HB: Brian Graham (TTU) Reggie Tait (B/B) Ryan Potter (Glen)
C: Chris Graham (TTU) Patrick Tainsh (Cow)
HF: Joe Whykes (Chur) Brad Caldwell (Ros) Justin Emry (Ros)
FF: Justin Staley (Wood) Jake Schuback (Sale) Jono Burge (B/B)
R: Matt Lutze (Sale) Brad Smith (Glen) Luke Cooper (Cow)
I: Nick Hider (Sale) Mark Engley (Glen) Dan Domaille (Gorm) Stefan Mapleson (Sale)

Coach: Nick Hider Captain: Luke Cooper Vice Captain: Ryan Potter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I: Nick Hider (Sale) Mark Engley (Glen) Dan Domaille (Gorm) Stefan Mapleson (Sale)

is that the same Ryan Potter who played in the Geelong Football League team Newtown a couple of seasons ago?

One of the weakest NGFNL teams of the year for a while, makes me wonder what coaches suggest and what the leagues adminstrators use to pick the side. The backline has 5 key defenders??

Glaring omissions are Nicoll Sandison who should be in there instead of Jono Burge at centre half forward moving Staley to full forward, Caldwell to the pocket. I presume Cox is on the wing?? I think Gavin Bickery should have made the side ahead of Cory Key and also Jordan Bourke in the backline instead of Tait, put Jarred to Centre Half Back and Bourke to a back pocket.

Anyway massive grand final tommorow the bulldogs have stumbled in the last couple of weeks but I expect them to win well tommorow. Everyone will be barracking for Glen, but personally I think City have been the best side all year and deserve the win. Margin: 30 points to City, Best on Ground: Jacob Schuback

I didnt see any footy this weekend as i was fishing.

But i did catch the up to date and spot on footy scoreboard on channel 10 and i would just like to congratulate Churchill seniors on their win over Glengarry in the Grand Final today.

One of the weakest NGFNL teams of the year for a while, makes me wonder what coaches suggest and what the leagues adminstrators use to pick the side. The backline has 5 key defenders??

Glaring omissions are Nicoll Sandison who should be in there instead of Jono Burge at centre half forward moving Staley to full forward, Caldwell to the pocket. I presume Cox is on the wing?? I think Gavin Bickery should have made the side ahead of Cory Key and also Jordan Bourke in the backline instead of Tait, put Jarred to Centre Half Back and Bourke to a back pocket.

Anyway massive grand final tommorow the bulldogs have stumbled in the last couple of weeks but I expect them to win well tommorow. Everyone will be barracking for Glen, but personally I think City have been the best side all year and deserve the win. Margin: 30 points to City, Best on Ground: Jacob Schuback

Yeah sorry Nug. It was actually the centre position those two are the wings. The photo I saw of the team glared out the centre position :eek:

Well done to Sale city didn't think they would win that one.They would have to be the smallest team in the comp in both height and weight from what i saw against Cowwarr last week but good enough to get the job done obviously. Not a big fan of the club i'll admit but they've got some great young guys in the lineup like Abe Shcuback ,Benny Chivers and Luke McNally if those guys stick around they'll be alright for a few years yet .good effort lads.

Well done to Sale city didn't think they would win that one.They would have to be the smallest team in the comp in both height and weight from what i saw against Cowwarr last week but good enough to get the job done obviously. Not a big fan of the club i'll admit but they've got some great young guys in the lineup like Abe Shcuback ,Benny Chivers and Luke McNally if those guys stick around they'll be alright for a few years yet .good effort lads.

Stratford and Boisdale were much smaller.

Not a fan of the club?? Why??

Look out next year if Glengarry bring in one or two players from a higher level they will be unbelievably good. As a team there strength was there ability to be just that, a team. In turn it was probably the fact Sale City had two or three more classier players that saw them overcome Glengarry.

They are the powerhouse club, reading between what I have heard, seen and the results, Glengarry seem to be building towards a very succesful era.

Will be interesting to see City post Monash era...

Look out next year if Glengarry bring in one or two players from a higher level they will be unbelievably good. As a team there strength was there ability to be just that, a team. In turn it was probably the fact Sale City had two or three more classier players that saw them overcome Glengarry.

They are the powerhouse club, reading between what I have heard, seen and the results, Glengarry seem to be building towards a very succesful era.

A few years back i was involved with a successful school based junior footy club around town for a couple of seasons and every year all we ever heard was that the Sale City folk were advocating to all who would listen that we should not exist and be shut down because we didn't have a senior team to feed into when in fact we did it just wasn't S'City ,all our kids who showed a bit went to the Sale fc.That and the way SOME of the Sale City heirarchy would be happy for Sale to be a North Gippy represented town only (what a sad day for footy in Sale if that ever happened.) and their claims of being No1 club in town.
Look great effort last two seasons both on and off the field and as i said there's some great young players at the club ,just don't need the arroagance that seems to accompany the image of the club nowdays.never would've got that back in the days of Anstey ,Brander and Sandy Murray.

Heard that King maybe heading to Gippy League in some capacity.

So apart from Gormandale and TTU are there any other clubs that have been confirmed as on the lookout for a senior coach for next season?

So apart from Gormandale and TTU are there any other clubs that have been confirmed as on the lookout for a senior coach for next season?
Pretty sure TTU have appointed a Coach, and he will be announced at the Presentation Night. Heard this about a week ago, so I assume it is an internal appointment. My money would be on either Hawking or Veg Jnr.

Pretty sure TTU have appointed a Coach, and he will be announced at the Presentation Night. Heard this about a week ago, so I assume it is an internal appointment. My money would be on either Hawking or Veg Jnr.

Yeah a bunch of the TTU boys were running a muck after their presentation night last night and were saying that Hawk is their coach next year. Also Brian Graham took out their B&F for anyone that's interested.

That's great news for City there was talk around that people thought he would return to Maffra to coach but obviously that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back