Nth Gippsland Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard the same about Aitken. Spoke to some people high up at Bois/Briag and all the young guys have committed to the club for next year. I was told they want to recruit players that will help the young kids get better. Not sure how true this next comment is but I heard Hider was going to coach Maffra next year. Not sure I believe it but I have heard it from a few people in the last 3 days.

Have heard the same about Aitken. Spoke to some people high up at Bois/Briag and all the young guys have committed to the club for next year. I was told they want to recruit players that will help the young kids get better. Not sure how true this next comment is but I heard Hider was going to coach Maffra next year. Not sure I believe it but I have heard it from a few people in the last 3 days.

This rumor about hider is going legs, I have heard it a fair bit in the last month. Be interesting to see what transpires there. If it does happen, it will be interesting to see who they go after to coach. None of the current group really seem like they'd be interesting in coaching, might be looking for another big name into the club? Be a huge loss, fantastic player with an outstanding record of success wherever he has played or coached around here.

If it was anywhere other than Stratty I would be very confident this week but it hasnt always been our favourite road trip! Close game to go either way in front of bugger all people.
Why is there even a game at Stratford? Aren't they leaving the league next year? Why reward them with a finals game, not to mention that fact that it's the furthest road trip to make for most neutral supporters to go to? Strange decision, but then again the finals scheduling has baffled me most years.

Why is there even a game at Stratford? Aren't they leaving the league next year? Why reward them with a finals game, not to mention that fact that it's the furthest road trip to make for most neutral supporters to go to? Strange decision, but then again the finals scheduling has baffled me most years.

Yeah, good point. Definitely a strange decision!!

Paul Henry has supposedly been told by Gormandale that his services as coach will not be required next year. Bit rough on the guy after only one year in the job. So you would expect Gormy to have another crack at securing a big name coach that they couldn't find this year.
Aitken is definately leaving for Work commitments so TTU will also be on the lookout for a new coach. Will be a big decision for them because their choice of coach will have a decent bearing on how many of their young recruits from last year hang around.

Could Adrian Burgiel be the next Gormy coach? Didn't he just sign with the cricket club to captain-coach them?

Apparently they had a big crack at getting Burgiel this season but couldn't get him. If that's the case you'd imagine they would have another go I mean what have they got to lose??
And yes he is coaching the cricket team this summer.

Could Adrian Burgiel be the next Gormy coach? Didn't he just sign with the cricket club to captain-coach them?
He turned them (the footy club) down. I wouldn't read too much into his appointment at the Cricket Club, as the Cricket Club and the Football Club have absolutely no connection whatsoever.

Mate its blatantly obvious you are Daniel Sandemann, lose the "alias" and actually comment as a coach on here.

No one really cares that if you come on here and say "as coach of Boisdale I have spoken to the younger players and the majority/all/some have said that they are commited to playing for the club"

I think you have done a great job with the players that you have had so for your own sake be truthful, its an internet forum not a interrogation.

Aitken is gone, Hawking to coach and I heard he is taking over Tim's job at the radio station, wonder if he will be on balls and all!!

Strange one about Stratford as you said pumpter, I would have thought the league would look back from two weeks ago and choose the grounds accordingly, but anyway.

So if City lose Hider, wonder if Lutze will step up has had a massive role in regards to coaching. I have also heard that Wayne Butcher may be in the contention for the role at Maffra. The other rumour is that Hayden Burgiel is looking for a non playing coaching role.

Mate its blatantly obvious you are Daniel Sandemann, lose the "alias" and actually comment as a coach on here.

No one really cares that if you come on here and say "as coach of Boisdale I have spoken to the younger players and the majority/all/some have said that they are commited to playing for the club"

I think you have done a great job with the players that you have had so for your own sake be truthful, its an internet forum not a interrogation.

Why dont you lose your alias too then nugget1985. whats your name?

Why dont you lose your alias too then nugget1985. whats your name?

When your nickname is nugget and you are quite obviously heavily affiliated with the Heyfield Footy Club, I don't think there is any doubt over who he is. I think the point he is trying to make is that he is not making any attempt to hide his identity, whereas "crow at heart" are attempts to post anonymously, in just the same way that "bigspecky" is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gormondale Cricket Club are based in Traralgon, I believe, footy club obviously aren't. I would imagine that the travel to Tgon is acceptable due to the fact that he works in the Tgon area. Long trip home from Gormondale to Maffra on a winter's night. A lot longer than a drive home from Tgon during summer, when there is less rain and fog, and lot more light.

Heard from a pretty reliable source that heyfield footy club have offered Adrian Burgiel has been offered 40k to captain coach their footy club next year.

Aitken is gone, Hawking to coach and I heard he is taking over Tim's job at the radio station, wonder if he will be on balls and all!!

Strange one about Stratford as you said pumpter, I would have thought the league would look back from two weeks ago and choose the grounds accordingly, but anyway.

So if City lose Hider, wonder if Lutze will step up has had a massive role in regards to coaching. I have also heard that Wayne Butcher may be in the contention for the role at Maffra. The other rumour is that Hayden Burgiel is looking for a non playing coaching role.

Nick Hider staying at Sale City!!
Haven't heard Hayden Burgiel has retired, has he??
Will Cox be coaching Heyfield next year??

ahahahaha BANG!! You idiot Sandy Maaaaaannnnnn

Oh and if you dont know who Nugget is, you are a serious F*** Wit!!

And Mayhem.......You musta been drunk when you wrote that. Good work, id get drunk as well if i watched as much Gayoccer as you.

That is all......

Tell ya why... it's the best surface in the league.
Churchill - sand, Rosedale, TTU, City, Gormy - mud. Not sure about Glengarry.

ahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!

You should try stand up comedy mate, your not to bad at sit down....

Now take you shit club and your 'BEST SURFACE' and EF off to the poor level Bairnsdale league were your club belongs and dont come back!!

That is all.....

Heard from a pretty reliable source that heyfield footy club have offered Adrian Burgiel has been offered 40k to captain coach their footy club next year.

Big Leigh Brown retiring from AFL footy at the end of the year. Would he head back to Heyfield??

Maybe it is Leigh that was offered the $40K, not the Maffra flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back