Nth Gippsland Football League p2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he given a reason why?

Potter has made a great impression there, I suppose king has been coach for a while? 4 years?

Josh has just had enough of coaching and his happy to play under Potter who is his good mate. Potter will do a great job. He won Glengarry's B&F and from all reports impressed everyone out there with his leadership. Glen will no doubt be very strong in 2012

Hi All.

APOLOGIES! I have spoken to my source at swifts creek again and has confirmed it is 40 thousand to attract a new playing coach as Grant mooney has been in discussions with Lakes Entrance,Stratford and Lindenow as well as 2 quality players.

This amounts to $13,300 per Coach/Player and sounds much nearer to what seems realistic. If this is correct who are the NGNFL players you would expect to be sounded out for this kind of cash?

Have not seen him play but apparently Tom Sturgess has really improved although it may be because he is now in the EGFL rather than a higher standard league

Hi All.

APOLOGIES! I have spoken to my source at swifts creek again and has confirmed it is 40 thousand to attract a new playing coach as Grant mooney has been in discussions with Lakes Entrance,Stratford and Lindenow as well as 2 quality players.

This amounts to $13,300 per Coach/Player and sounds much nearer to what seems realistic. If this is correct who are the NGNFL players you would expect to be sounded out for this kind of cash?

Have not seen him play but apparently Tom Sturgess has really improved although it may be because he is now in the EGFL rather than a higher standard league

Well, if it is goal kicking they are after to replace Grant Mooney, look no further than Wy Yung Tigers star full forward, Steve Nicholls. I'm fairly sure $13000 would get him sealed up, and coming off a League Goalkicking award and a "strong" performance in the GF, I would think he is the man to carry the Creekers to next years flag and beyond!!!

Hi All,

Just an observer and rarely post on bigfooty, i have had a few good mates play in both the Gippsland and North Gippsland league and have stated i should consider playing within it!, I watched 2 games throughout the year while we had a bye weekend in qld .How does your competition work down there, what is the difference between Gippsland & North Gipplsland leagues?

Well, if it is goal kicking they are after to replace Grant Mooney, look no further than Wy Yung Tigers star full forward, Steve Nicholls. I'm fairly sure $13000 would get him sealed up, and coming off a League Goalkicking award and a "strong" performance in the GF, I would think he is the man to carry the Creekers to next years flag and beyond!!!

Well said Steve's manager!!

Hi All,

Just an observer and rarely post on bigfooty, i have had a few good mates play in both the Gippsland and North Gippsland league and have stated i should consider playing within it!, I watched 2 games throughout the year while we had a bye weekend in qld .How does your competition work down there, what is the difference between Gippsland & North Gipplsland leagues?

Whats the difference between an apple and an orange?

who else do you think an ODFL Club may consider.... from NGNFL or EGFL for a key position forward or back or speedy outside midfielder.

I think as someone who is a fan of all country footy including NGNFL,EGFL and ODFL i have the right to post where i like, and while i understand ODFL is a long way off the NGFNL i think A good ODFL side would beat a bottom 2-3 NGNFL side.

I simply asked as you guys seem to know a bit about the local footy and the impact of some good players or even par players could dramatically change things in the ODFL.

Many Current ODFL Players have played EGFL and NGFNL and been decent-very good including Lindenow South's Ducka O'keefe and Noel Jansz (Stratford), Swifts Creeks Luke Klasen (Stratford and possibly Sale), Beau and Jack Haslam (Bairnsdale).

Some people should learn to be polite...as i am sure you would be if we were to meet in person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the difference between an apple and an orange?

Are you the comedian of the forum mayhem20202? Obviously one of those blokes that could never play the game and is now a keyboard warrior on a footy forum behind an alias name!

Is there anyone with decent football knowledge that would be able to answer my question? There has to be a reason behind the 2 leagues when they involve teams within the same suburbs, is one a higher standard of football?

Are you the comedian of the forum mayhem20202? Obviously one of those blokes that could never play the game and is now a keyboard warrior on a footy forum behind an alias name!

Is there anyone with decent football knowledge that would be able to answer my question? There has to be a reason behind the 2 leagues when they involve teams within the same suburbs, is one a higher standard of football?

First of all mate, everyone on here knows who I am. No attempt to hide behind an alias. Secondly, generally, if you ask a stupid question, which you already know the answer too (see bold type), you will get a stupid answer.

As far as not being able to play the game, there was a 3-4 week period where I was one of the top 100 players in the NGFL 2s, so I think you are a fair way off the mark there mate. But, lets be honest, does be able to play football actually make you any more informed about the game? I wouldn't think so. Maybe the fact that you consider yourself a good footballer indicates that your answer would be yes, however that means nothing to me.

You dead set spanker!!

Just made a real d***head of yourself.

I have to agree... an absolute spanker if there was one!

Not taking the piss out of odfl, as I don't care about the league but the players you mentioned are either average or below average ngfnl players. I understand that the odfl have good players like every league, but if your on here either to blow your own trumpet or genuinely look for players, well then your actually not doing a good job at both! There is no way that lindenow south last year would beat stratford last season.

Hey Rang, pm me I will play in the nude with a painted number on my back for 10 large!!

I would do that as well, except I have massive balls, and people might confuse them for the footy and boot them, so I'm not taking the chance!

<< Will play and coach nude. I Dont play or train in the rain and dont play without a long sleeve. So negotiations will be difficult but ill take the 10 grand:thumbsu:

I will play for free M&Ms and $12k. I think out of all you flogs, I was probably the better player so therefor I should be paid more.

I dont play when its too hot. I dont play when its too cold. If you run faster than me I will move to the forward pocket where I can pick up the 5th or 6th defender and then pull his pants down.

If I cant wear No. 1 I wont play. I expect to be paid 70% up front before R 1 and the rest before the game starts and I dont do footy club functions. That is, unless Im the headline act and that also comes at a fee of $600, also payable before the light entertainment begins.

Other than all that, you wont find a better, or more prepared playing coach than I.

That is all!!!

i will play for free m&ms and $12k. I think out of all you flogs, i was probably the better player so therefor i should be paid more.

I dont play when its too hot. I dont play when its too cold. If you run faster than me i will move to the forward pocket where i can pick up the 5th or 6th defender and then pull his pants down.

If i cant wear no. 1 i wont play. I expect to be paid 70% up front before r 1 and the rest before the game starts and i dont do footy club functions. That is, unless im the headline act and that also comes at a fee of $600, also payable before the light entertainment begins.

Other than all that, you wont find a better, or more prepared playing coach than i.

That is all!!!

funny coz it's true :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back