List Mgmt. North Melbourne depth chart, pre-draft period

Remove this Banner Ad

mawfi9.png

Via Kristian Pisano on Twitter.

Amazing how few players we have in that top end.

So many of the bottom end are on the border line of the earlier brackets as well. Which means a lot less games experience than it looks.

Only way is up really!

Sick of people calling Wells an outside mid.

Other errors include Warren (small defender), Sierakowski (outside mid) and Adams (small forward).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn know Kennedy was a forward.

Looking at that youd think three players in Harper, Garner and MacMillan are fighting it out for the last 3 spots in the team. Firrito, McMahon, Hine, Greenwood, Wright and Wood would like to have strong preseasons to push a claim.
I have near on certs of Mullet, Thompson, Grima, McDonald, Hansen, McKenzie,Dal Santo, Ziebell, Atley, Harvey, Black, Wells, Thomas, Petrie, Tarrant, Goldstein, Cunnington, Bastinac, Gibson and Adams.

Didn know Kennedy was a forward.

Looking at that youd think three players in Harper, Garner and MacMillan are fighting it out for the last 3 spots in the team. Firrito, McMahon, Hine, Greenwood, Wright and Wood would like to have strong preseasons to push a claim.
I have near on certs of Mullet, Thompson, Grima, McDonald, Hansen, McKenzie,Dal Santo, Ziebell, Atley, Harvey, Black, Wells, Thomas, Petrie, Tarrant, Goldstein, Cunnington, Bastinac, Gibson and Adams.

I'd swap MacMillan and McDonald but otherwise agree entirely.

Good insight but as others have pointed out the concept of a "depth chart" is seriously flawed in the modern game because so many players do or can play multiple roles

May or may not have been sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back