North Central Football League - 2013 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that makes it Herdman, Barnes, Gash, Chalkley, McKay, Prime, Perry and now Mchugh!
Sounds like the burn will be near the bottom then next year? When was the last time a side won a premiership and then won the wooden spoon the next?

So that makes it Herdman, Barnes, Gash, Chalkley, McKay, Prime, Perry and now Mchugh!
Sounds like the burn will be near the bottom then next year? When was the last time a side won a premiership and then won the wooden spoon the next?

Bit early to be stating something like that, plenty of water to go under the bridge between now and the start of 2015! Will make the next season interesting though, personally I am glad to hopefully see Wedderburn's run come to halt. Also Smith from Boort lost his license and can not commit to the nest. Taking it to a possible tally of around 20 players that played seniors last year leaving the club.

First I've heard Perry & Chalkley mentioned, where are they going ? Didn't Perry just play his 100th in the Grannie ?:cool:

Hold ya horses champ!!! They might drop off the pace a bit but i wouldn't have thought they'd fall that far! Still got plenty of quality Strange, Deraugo x2, Mc Carthy x 2, Benaim.
in saying that Belly back to Square was the early mail, although not alot of news on that now.
Llyody was apparently staying in Echuca but havnt heard much on that either, apparently trained with Rochy last year!

Bit early to be stating something like that, plenty of water to go under the bridge between now and the start of 2015! Will make the next season interesting though, personally I am glad to hopefully see Wedderburn's run come to halt. Also Smith from Boort lost his license and can not commit to the nest. Taking it to a possible tally of around 20 players that played seniors last year leaving the club.

20 players from Boort on the move?? Not only is that no good for Boort, that's no good for football!

Whats news over in the land of the Saints Rocco?? Your main man bringing another plane full this year?

Lloyd bell strange DeAraugo x2 McCarthy x2

I believe gash may not be going anymore

There's still a fair bit of talent

I see on the Bendigo Thread that there is some garbage floating around about the Burners wanting to join the Bendigo League! Surely not!! Kingman i know your OS but youve managed to keep your digit on the pulse!
I think the only club with the population base to be competitive in teh BFL would be St Arnuad! The Burners are having a good run but have recruited well out of the BFL to make it happen!

Mate this is completely false, not one word of truth in it at all, yes we have had a good run of late but by no means do we think/would we even be competitive with the majority of Bendigo teams. Who ever is throwing this around obviously has no idea and I am assuming would not be linked very closely with the club. Departures from the Burnery are as follows: Barnyard, Herdy, Chalks, Prime and McKay (Norf) McHugh (sandhurst) Gash (hay) Perry (coming to bunk up with me OS)
Ins at the moment is only J. DeAurgo. I know of another 2 in the pipeline (one an ex flag winner with the savs) but they are not confirmed yet.
Donald have signed another Ballarat swans player, Nick Garner, very handy type, was stand in captain for the swans for majority of last year. Tough in and under midfielder. They starting to get a few very handy players together, especially in their midfield. I know they have got a fair way to go but i'll lock them in as grand finalists this year. They already had a good base of locals and are just topping up now with some quality.

Whats news with everyone else, recruits starting to get locked in before a big Christmas blow out? Think the savs are having a couple of runs before Christmas.

Last edited:
Mate this is completely false, not one word of truth in it at all, yes we have had a good run of late but by no means do we think/would we even be competitive with the majority of Bendigo teams. Who ever is throwing this around obviously has no idea and I am assuming would not be linked very closely with the club. Departures from the Burnery are as follows: Barnyard, Herdy, Chalks, Prime and McKay (Norf (read the Mofra's Bottom 50 thread NOW!)) McHugh (sandhurst) Gash (hay) Perry (coming to bunk up with me OS)
Ins at the moment is only J. DeAurgo. I know of another 2 in the pipeline (one an ex flag winner with the savs) but they are not confirmed yet.
Donald have signed another Ballarat swans player, Nick Garner, very handy type, was stand in captain for the swans for majority of last year. Tough in and under midfielder. They starting to get a few very handy players together, especially in their midfield. I know they have got a fair way to go but i'll lock them in as grand finalists this year. They already had a good base of locals and are just topping up now with some quality.

Whats news with everyone else, recruits starting to get locked in before a big Christmas blow out? Think the savs are having a couple of runs before Christmas.
Missing something in the translation - "the Mofra's Bottom 50 thread" ??

Sorry I have no idea why that came up, I just went to edit it and it doesn't come up when I enter the edit setting but when it gets posted it appears. Disregard please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back