North Central Football League - 2013 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1derbat

Draftee
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Whispers I'm hearing that truck you may have lost one of your troopers to the mighty royal blue?
Charlton have also gained a few players with the coach as well from what ive heard.

Not sure, old 1 direction is telling the story.

Demons have been back on the track for a week now, Grub, Wingnut, Purdy and new fella Binks have been setting a good pace down in Bendigo.

Young Harry, who works in the town correct?!? This New feller binks? Where's he from...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Tungatalum to cause many headaches in this comp this year. Absolute superstar.
Will have to equal or better the performance of Motlop in the G/F to earn his pay,which is rumoured to be more than Motlop and the reason hes gone.

Will have to equal or better the performance of Motlop in the G/F to earn his pay,which is rumoured to be more than Motlop and the reason hes gone.

I'd be confident of this. Literally a player you could build your side around and can bring people through the gates.

As I've mentioned in an earlier post the other 2 coming with him also very handy if not as good

I'd be confident of this. Literally a player you could build your side around and can bring people through the gates.
JDC,
Agree,
Dont forget he was drafted by ST Kilda 4 seasons ago.... was delisted after a season mainly due his inability to adapt to living in the big smoke and to be honest, just not being good enough to play at the top level. But, he played in the Thunders premiership side in the State League NEAFL comp in 2011 and was one of their stars.At North Central league level he will be a top gun... has all those silky skills we have seen with many aboriginal players over the years, just so exciting to watch,
JDC, do you know who are the other 2 players he is bringing with him... could one of them be Jake Digan,, if so , well he is as good as Rocco.

JDC,
Agree,
Dont forget he was drafted by ST Kilda 4 seasons ago.... was delisted after a season mainly due his inability to adapt to living in the big smoke and to be honest, just not being good enough to play at the top level. But, he played in the Thunders premiership side in the State League NEAFL comp in 2011 and was one of their stars.At North Central league level he will be a top gun... has all those silky skills we have seen with many aboriginal players over the years, just so exciting to watch,
JDC, do you know who are the other 2 players he is bringing with him... could one of them be Jake Digan,, if so , well he is as good as Rocco.

Yeah Rocco went over to St Kilda as a young fella and from what I gather it was more the fact that he couldn't adapt to the complicated structures and demands placed on small forwards. He's definitely more used to an instinctive style of football where he plays his natural game. Not sure who the other two players are. One of them I am pretty sure is Relton Roberts, who should bob up for a few goals here and there. Fairly confident that it is not Dignan, as someone told me where he was playing but I can't remember the club.

Yeah Rocco went over to St Kilda as a young fella and from what I gather it was more the fact that he couldn't adapt to the complicated structures and demands placed on small forwards. He's definitely more used to an instinctive style of football where he plays his natural game. Not sure who the other two players are. One of them I am pretty sure is Relton Roberts, who should bob up for a few goals here and there. Fairly confident that it is not Dignan, as someone told me where he was playing but I can't remember the club.

If diggas was to come back to central vic for footy I'd imagine he would head to his home club bunningyong. Mac truck, did ya lose esso?

How long since Relton Roberts started a season down south and actually saw the season out?

Sportsbet opening market should be intersting, perhaps most even NCFL season ever in the making, probably minimum 5 teams could be premiers and other two snapping at the heels,perhaps mid march we should try and predict final four and see if anyone gets close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back