Oppo Camp Non MFC - The Tom Scully Red Card Festival

Remove this Banner Ad

Comrades.

The day is almost upon us. A decision on Tom's part is nigh. As per a Vatican conclave, the smoke is going to be either grey or white.

The three moderators have got together and decided that we are not going to tolerate any trolling from non-Demons supporters. This includes any faux sympathy when there are statements to the contrary by the same posters elsewhere on Big Footy (such as the Bay).

If the decision does not go our way - whatever that means - this board belongs to genuine MFC posters and they have a licence to vent.

Of course if you are one of these guys

112796_japanese-kamikaze.jpg

words alone will not dissaude you.

Much like the Architect in the Matrix Reloaded

architect-760648.jpg

we are "exceedingly good" at handing out lengthy red cards. We will delete your posts and you will have nothing to show for your temerity other than a one or two week holiday in finals time - or perhaps even longer if you are determined to crash your Zero into the flight-deck.

We urge you to listen and think.

from your trigger-happy moderators Deestroy, Crimson Azure & Biffinator

Not a bad idea Biff, must say I'm getting tired of patronising Geelong supporters crapping on about what they got for Ablett on our board.

My friend, it is time to start handing out the death cards

109px-MarineCard.png

I imagine that if Ward goes, the effluence will flow towards the Doggies' Board - even so, that will not compare with the swarm that will come our way if Scully heads north.

I urge you to do something about it, even now.

Just ****ing ban all non-Melbourne posters.

I cringe when we lose to a good team and opposition supporters come on and say how hard we tried and how good we will be in a few years and how they look forward to watching the subsequent epic battles, before picking out randomly a few of our youngsters to heap praise on. It's like being told by the hangman that your son had a clean break of the neck.

Couldn't help chuckling at the "clean break of the neck" bit mate, that was crisp!
evilgrin.jpg

Honestly though, I like having people from other clubs dropping in around the place, as long as they're not trolling. Plenty who've made worthwhile contributions, and I've known and liked a lot of them before they contributed here too, apart from the ones I've got to know and like since they posted a little on our board - they're good posters...

Two things:

1) Instead of keeping with every other board on Big Footy can we have a "carnival" of red cards rather than a festival?

2)I enjoyed your final line about trigger happy mods Biff but 'from your mods that shoot/card first and ask questions later' woulda been more awesome.

Hope this helps. :thumbsu:

Two things:

1) Instead of keeping with every other board on Big Footy can we have a "carnival" of red cards rather than a festival?

2)I enjoyed your final line about trigger happy mods Biff but 'from your mods that shoot/card first and ask questions later' woulda been more awesome.

Hope this helps. :thumbsu:

mate indeed it does. The three of us have a Licence to Kill accounts (so to speak). Perhaps it should be the Walter PPK Carnival.

W33 is correct: some of the non-MFC posters have earnt the right to comment such as 1980GFVideo, SinCity and and few others. They are known to us.

If the likes of Big Red is Back or Kreuze Missile (sic) pop in to offer their "sympathy", Rule 303 will be applied ruthlessly and with great relish.

In the very least, those posters who have had no contact with us hitherto will be viewed suspiciously and their posts will probably go the way of all flesh. Like Melbourne Martin, I, for my part, have no interest hearing their thoughts on the Scully situation. They should ply their wares on the AFL Board.

Things are already getting out of hand on the Bulldogs Board re the Ward situation. (check for yourself).

Good work, guys. Agree with W33 - as long as they're not trolling I don't really mind their contributions too much.

Either are we, thats why we're talking about trolling.

Perhaps it should be the Walter PPK Carnival.

That's Walther with an 'h' there James! But it is far more effective than the old Beretta, no question. "M" certainly chose our weapons well ;)

2nko36a.gif

That's Walther with an 'h' there James! But it is far more effective than the old Beretta, no question. "M" certainly chose our weapons well ;)

2nko36a.gif

You are right, W33. From memory, Flemming started with a Beretta and some gun-nut wrote to him saying that it would not stop an earthworm - hence the famous Walter PPK.

There is a shitstorm coming our way as a Board if Tom leaves and I can assure you that your Moderators are going to be ruthless.

And loving it.

You are right, W33. From memory, Flemming started with a Beretta and some gun-nut wrote to him saying that it would not stop an earthworm - hence the famous Walter PPK.

There is a shitstorm coming our way as a Board if Tom leaves and I can assure you that your Moderators are going to be ruthless.

And loving it.
Can we card people who 'claim' to have sources and then are proven wrong, especially with the tom scully decision being 50/50 and people taking a chance on the outcome

Can we card people who 'claim' to have sources and then are proven wrong, especially with the tom scully decision being 50/50 and people taking a chance on the outcome

Comrade N69, I did send a PM to one of the 'sauces' and I was left satisfied. Even so, until Tom makes up his damned mind, it is all guesswork.

I can assure you that we are scrutinising a number of Melbourne posters who have popped up out of the woodwork of late.

I can't remember what the Geelong board was like when Bomber left but I reckon this will be worse if Tom goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comrade N69, I did send a PM to one of the 'sauces' and I was left satisfied. Even so, until Tom makes up his damned mind, it is all guesswork.

I can assure you that we are scrutinising a number of Melbourne posters who have popped up out of the woodwork of late.

I can't remember what the Geelong board was like when Bomber left but I reckon this will be worse if Tom goes.

I trust you guys :thumbsu: lol

Its not just the scully issue, remember the peanut from the Dogs board (i think) who said he worked in the press and he was sure that Bryan Royal would get the Job after the first game against carlton this year.. and then the other peanut who had a sauce saying Royal would be the caretaker after Bailey was sacked...

BTW have you been thinking about who we are gonna pot before the start of next year?? Morton or Sylvia? Maybe Maric??

I trust you guys :thumbsu: lol

Its not just the scully issue, remember the peanut from the Dogs board (i think) who said he worked in the press and he was sure that Bryan Royal would get the Job after the first game against carlton this year.. and then the other peanut who had a sauce saying Royal would be the caretaker after Bailey was sacked...

BTW have you been thinking about who we are gonna pot before the start of next year?? Morton or Sylvia? Maybe Maric??

Mate, re your first point: "against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."

And another one gone, another one gone... another one bites the dust, hey, hey!

Hey, I'm gonna get you too, another one bites the dust!

[YOUTUBE]r9msVekBv8s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NeMrttj8Ucg[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back