Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

hawks choking is almost as funny as port losing at home would have been

I really only watched the last 5 minutes (work), and was trying to work out what would be the funnier ending - a Hawks choke or a Port come back just falling sohort

But how was BT(?) with 40 or so seconds on the clock & Port get a free kick on the defensive side of wing:

"Mitchell still doesn't looked relaxed in the box, but he's team is home now"... Opps

I really only watched the last 5 minutes (work), and was trying to work out what would be the funnier ending - a Hawks choke or a Port come back just falling sohort

But how was BT(?) with 40 or so seconds on the clock & Port get a free kick on the defensive side of wing:

"Mitchell still doesn't looked relaxed in the box, but he's team is home now"... Opps

I was hoping for a draw so no-one won. No such luck though.

Is BT the worst performing person earning a top wage in Australia ?

Just asking 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, Harley just out-Petracca'd Petracca!

Surely a goal of the year contender

And at least North Melbourne can console themselves with watching a replay from Round 24 last year

1716109389572.png

“Challenge accepted.” - Umpires

If North has gotten Reid and he was feeding it to Larky i would confortably say that they would be a lot closer to the 8 than they are now!!!
Considering who else is coaching and playing at Norhf I don't think Reid would look this good this early, Clarko would probably have him on the other HBF opposite Sheezel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back