Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But but we can train on our ground it’s too unfair (ignoring the training oval at Deakin University of course ).
Confirmation bias is just astounding with some supporters and people. It is a normal thing that we all do. We look for things to confirm our view of the world, for good or bad.

But this stuff can be off the scale.

It's almost as if there is a competition to come up with most ridiculous theory then it is game on.

Last edited:
I noticed someone a few posts above mentioned North - the following is an article from the ABC today, I won't post the whole thing but it's worth clicking through to and having a read of

How Geelong and North Melbourne arrived at opposite ends of the AFL ladder in the space of a decade​

By Chris De Silva
Posted 12h ago

When the 2015 AFL season came to an end, Geelong and North Melbourne were virtually neck and neck.

The Kangaroos ended the season having made their second consecutive preliminary final after another against-the-odds finals campaign under Brad Scott despite finishing the home and away season eighth.

Geelong missed the finals altogether for the first time since 2006 after winning just 11 games under Scott's twin brother, Chris.

In the decade that followed the two teams' fortunes could not be any different...

I noticed someone a few posts above mentioned North - the following is an article from the ABC today, I won't post the whole thing but it's worth clicking through to and having a read of

How Geelong and North Melbourne arrived at opposite ends of the AFL ladder in the space of a decade​

By Chris De Silva
Posted 12h ago

When the 2015 AFL season came to an end, Geelong and North Melbourne were virtually neck and neck.

The Kangaroos ended the season having made their second consecutive preliminary final after another against-the-odds finals campaign under Brad Scott despite finishing the home and away season eighth.

Geelong missed the finals altogether for the first time since 2006 after winning just 11 games under Scott's twin brother, Chris.

In the decade that followed the two teams' fortunes could not be any different...

Need to be flagged NSFW 🔞

Shots fired.

The Bulldogs media team should have replied with the final score from this match, and then something like "Thanks for the Cup"

1715847106131.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back