Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton’s not winning s**t this year, only tactic is to kick it long to Curnow and McKay. Very one dimensional team.

The coach on the sideline thing really does my head in.

Makes me question who the real coach actually is. Who is in the box making the changes while McRae and Voss cheer on from the sideline.

It's okay during the week they practice their chants and dance routines. After a few years they get very good at it.

Hands up if you follow a club that didn't give a first rounder for Schultz lol.
Still baffles me.

Someone said I was jumping the gun saying it was an overpay a few rounds ago.

It didn’t make sense at the time, it didn’t make sense a few rounds ago and it doesn’t make sense now.

His production was the fact Freo used him as a key option because they are bereft of good goal scorers.

In a team like Collingwood that already has Elliot and Hill and Checkers and the like his role is basically redundant.

Quite possibly, but it's enough to beat bog-average teams like the Pies.
Well yeah, but they will be found out in finals.

Wouldn't it funny if all of Collingwood, Brisbane and Port miss the 8. Unforgettable

I won’t be complaining although I reckon Brisbane will go on a run soon. Champion Data numbers said they’ve been inaccurate but their off the ball numbers have almost matched ours (top 3 in the League)

If they kick straight they’ll bounce back.

Cant say the same for Port or Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still baffles me.

Someone said I was jumping the gun saying it was an overpay a few rounds ago.

It didn’t make sense at the time, it didn’t make sense a few rounds ago and it doesn’t make sense now.

His production was the fact Freo used him as a key option because they are bereft of good goal scorers.

In a team like Collingwood that already has Elliot and Hill and Checkers and the like his role is basically redundant.

They grabbed something they could get, they would have preferred a reliable KPF. With their demographics, they're in full win now mode.

Coll seem to be playing more conservative this quarter
Trying to stop the leak with a bandaid

Water Fix It GIF by Boomerang Official

They grabbed something they could get, they would have preferred a reliable KPF. With their demographics, they're in full win now mode.
They grabbed something they didn’t NEED.

You don’t give up FRP’s for guys who are just additional players.
Thats what you give up for genuine guns/ball winners/key position players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back