Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really.

For now, yes. If it wasn't for the Cats taking their foot off the pedal in the last 5 the score line wouldn't have flattered them but the Cats always had an answer to whatever the scum threw. Bloos were chasing the Cats all day (who, let's be honest, still haven't played anyone of note to be cemented as a top four quality team yet).

For now, yes. If it wasn't for the Cats taking their foot off the pedal in the last 5 the score line wouldn't have flattered them like it did, but always had the answer to whatever the scum threw. Bloos were chasing the Cats all day (who, let's be honest, still haven't played anyone of note to be cemented as a top four team yet).

Didn't see any backing off by the Cats, that was another example of how the game is played now, never over until it is. But yes, they chased all day.

Didn't see any backing off by the Cats, that was another example of how the game is played now, never over until it is. But yes, they chased all day.

I did. Played slower, made execution errors. Teams usually back off around that time so it isn't anything new, and considering it was out of character to how they played the entire match logic can deduce they thought it was over. But like i said, Cats always had an answer to every charge.

Was a fantastic game of footy with a healthy does of heck Carlton at the end.

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I did. Played slower, made execution errors. Teams usually back off around that time so it isn't anything new, and considering it was out of character to how they played the entire match logic can deduce they thought it was over. But like i said, Cats always had an answer to every charge.

Knowing Chris Scott & this teams mentality, I find that all unlikely.

More likely is the Blues threw caution to the wind, as teams do when still some sort of a chance, & caught the Cats a bit off guard. Either way, was a good contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back