News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been enjoying The Bear. It's about a chef who returns home to run his family business after the death of his older brother. It's basically about him trying to rebuild the business. They really nail the hectic atmosphere of what it would be like working in a kitchen. Great soundtrack too.

I'm half way through season 2 and the show hasn't missed a beat.

MV5BYmM4MjBkNGMtZjE5Zi00ZDMwLWE5MjYtN2M0MTM2YTQ2MmNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I know heaps of people who loved it and a few who didn't.

I think it's a (obviously better version) bit Like Friends . Either loved it or gave it a miss
The few who didn’t are morons and most probably like our current logo too.

Friends was a great show but Seinfeld was one of a kind. I’ve seen every episode about 10 times I reckon and I still piss myself laughing.

The few who didn’t are morons and most probably like our current logo too.

Friends was a great show but Seinfeld was one of a kind. I’ve seen every episode about 10 times I reckon and I still piss myself laughing.
That's a lot of episodes.

It went 10 years didn't it ?

Any list that has my show at 30 isn’t a list
Seinfeld has to be top 10 easy. Top 5 probably.

My top 10 not in order,
Seinfeld,
Breaking bad
Game of thrones
Sopranos
Vikings
Peaky Blinders
Deadwood
Justified
Mr Inbetween (not on the list)
Band of Brothers

One they missed and has gone about 30 years is the Simpsons. Still funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked Breaking Bad but I'm not sure it deserves number one. I'd probably give that to The Sopranos.

Seinfeld not being higher than Friends is a travesty. Friends shouldn't even be on there.

Andor is better than The Mandalorian too.

I liked Breaking Bad but I'm not sure it deserves number one. I'd probably give that to The Sopranos.

Seinfeld not being higher than Friends is a travesty. Friends shouldn't even be on there.

Still trying to finish Mandalorian. Loved the first two seasons so Andor must be good.

Absolute top tier for me:
The Wire, The Bureau, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Better Call Saul, Seinfeld, first 10 years of Simpsons, Fawlty Towers, Yes Minister, Frontline

A few I haven't seen that lots of people rate highly are Homicide: Life on the Streets, Deadwood, The West Wing

Still trying to finish Mandalorian. Loved the first two seasons so Andor must be good.
Depends what you're looking for. Mando is good fan service for a Star Wars fan but it's episodic and doesn't really have a strong story underpinning it. Andor is just a good show in general and one that I'd be happy to reccommend to people who aren't even into Star Wars.

Of the other two series, I thought Obi Wan was a little disappointing and Boba Fett was terrible. I haven't seen Ashoka yet.

The Wire, The Bureau, Breaking Bad, Sopranos, Better Call Saul, Seinfeld, first 10 years of Simpsons, Fawlty Towers, Yes Minister, Frontline

A few I haven't seen that lots of people rate highly are Homicide: Life on the Streets, Deadwood, The West Wing
Peak era Simpsons is easily in the top 3 for greatest TV shows of all time. I wouldn't even have a problem giving it number one.

Mike Moore. Could be one of the funniest characters in Australian TV history. Great show. The D-Generation and The Late Show were also very good.

You watched Sopranos - that surprises me.

Depends what you're looking for. Mando is good fan service for a Star Wars fan but it's episodic and doesn't really have a strong story underpinning it. Andor is just a good show in general and one that I'd be happy to reccommend to people who aren't even into Star Wars.

Of the other two series, I thought Obi Wan was a little disappointing and Boba Fett was terrible. I haven't seen Ashoka yet.
I enjoy watching Star Wars, wouldn't call myself a dedicated fan.

But I enjoyed S1 of Bobba Fett. I liked Mando because it felt a lot like what Star Wars felt like a kid. Mind you I like Solo because it reminded me of Indiana Jones - as in the first 3. Which mashed makes little sense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back