News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy watching Star Wars, wouldn't call myself a dedicated fan.

But I enjoyed S1 of Bobba Fett. I liked Mando because it felt a lot like what Star Wars felt like a kid. Mind you I like Solo because it reminded me of Indiana Jones - as in the first 3. Which mashed makes little sense
Well if you can like Boba you can like anything. ;)

Seriously though, I mentally checked out when I saw the kids on their coloured scooters.

In terms of comedy, Seinfeld should be a clear number 1.

The fact that Friends is way ahead of Seinfeld, speaks volumes about the strength of this list.

Having watched Seinfeld, The Office and the Friends, multiple times, its in that order of being ranked. Truth be told, Seinfeld then daylight.

In terms of comedy, Seinfeld should be a clear number 1.

The fact that Friends is way ahead of Seinfeld, speaks volumes about the strength of this list.

Having watched Seinfeld, The Office and the Friends, multiple times, its in that order of being ranked. Truth be told, Seinfeld then daylight.
Agree but Friends was a great show too

Agree but Friends was a great show too
Cringe Wince GIF

I see this new TV series starting in Jan. The 9-part series event premieres January 26
From Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, and Gary Goetzman - the producers of Band of Brothers and The Pacific. During World War II, airmen risk their lives with the 100th Bomb Group, a brotherhood forged by courage, loss, and triumph.

Was in the UK on holidays in June and July this year.

On one of the UK TV channels at around 10:30 PM they had the old black and white original episodes of 'Til Death Us Do Part' starring Warren Mitchell as Alf Garnett. This show used to be on Australian TV in the early 1970's and I remember watching it (showing my age now).

It was (is) full of racial and homophobic slurs and it would be as they say now ' very politically incorrect'. It did have a warning at the start of the show about how it reflected the 'attitudes and language of the time'

I must say I was staggered that it was on the TV at all.

Don't expect the younger crowd on here to remember the show but there are episodes on You Tube if anyone is interested in having a look.

Was in the UK on holidays in June and July this year.

On one of the UK TV channels at around 10:30 PM they had the old black and white original episodes of 'Til Death Us Do Part' starring Warren Mitchell as Alf Garnett. This show used to be on Australian TV in the early 1970's and I remember watching it (showing my age now).

It was (is) full of racial and homophobic slurs and it would be as they say now ' very politically incorrect'. It did have a warning at the start of the show about how it reflected the 'attitudes and language of the time'

I must say I was staggered that it was on the TV at all.

Don't expect the younger crowd on here to remember the show but there are episodes on You Tube if anyone is interested in having a look.
just checked it out on YouTube. Colourized.

Well if you can like Boba you can like anything. ;)

Seriously though, I mentally checked out when I saw the kids on their coloured scooters.

Book of Boba Fett was terrible.

I am not sure whether it's Temuera Morrison or the writing that's the problem, but whatever it is has taken Boba Fett from being one of the most loved Star Wars characters to be a completely uninteresting boring character.

The only part of the series that was even semi watchable during the whole series was the story arc with Grogu and Din Djarin, which pretty much just turned the season into Mando season 2.5, other than that it was terrible.

I haven't gotten through Andor yet (I have watched 2-3 eps, but really struggled with it), I have watched Ahsoka and really enjoyed it, but you definitely need to have watched Rebels to know the characters.

I am not sure whether it's Temuera Morrison or the writing that's the problem, but whatever it is has taken Boba Fett from being one of the most loved Star Wars characters to be a completely uninteresting boring character.

The only part of the series that was even semi watchable during the whole series was the story arc with Grogu and Din Djarin, which pretty much just turned the season into Mando season 2.5, other than that it was terrible.

I haven't gotten through Andor yet (I have watched 2-3 eps, but really struggled with it), I have watched Ahsoka and really enjoyed it, but you definitely need to have watched Rebels to know the characters.
Definitely give Andor a go. I think it's the best of the bunch (except for Ashoka which I haven't seen).

Best theme too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Squid Games. Hilarious. If you want to get an appreciation of what todays woke "man" looks like watch this show. Emotionally crippled, weak and unstable.

Andor is awesome it does start off slow but once it gets going it's really good.

A couple of big shows I've never got around to watching:
Deadwood
Mad Men

Which one would people recommend first?

Also has anyone watched Homicide: Life on the Streets?

deadwood is very good, haven't seen any mad men. Homicide Life on Streets was an ear,y favourite of mine. Bit raw and unpolished, but was great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back