News Non Crows -Posters Favorite TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Super bummed about Ray Stevenson passing away. Dude was great in everything I saw him in. Rome is probably my favourite HBO show which is no mean feat given the quality of some of their shows. 58 is way too young.

Someone mentioned it earlier but I only started watching it. I have just finish 8 episodes of "The Offer." Absolutely Brilliant. A true story. It stars "Keeley F'n Jones" from Ted Lasso as well.

Pretty funny Carlton 13th on the ladder and if Richmond sneak a win against Port they'll be 14th!

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished Barry’s most recent season. Sneaking suspicion there mightn’t be another. Great show. :p

Also missus and I are working through Ted lasso at a rate of knots. Great show.
Barry. considering he dies yes. The last season imho was a let down.

Does anyone watch The Cruise on Fox. It's on the Real-Life channel 121. It's just a cruise ship show using the Crown shipping line. We have taken it 3 times. Fantastic experience. Last time in 2019. Brings back lots of good memories of Europe.

Does anyone watch The Cruise on Fox. It's on the Real-Life channel 121. It's just a cruise ship show using the Crown shipping line. We have taken it 3 times. Fantastic experience. Last time in 2019. Brings back lots of good memories of Europe.
I’m guessing Vader does

Remove this Banner Ad

Back