No trolling area

Remove this Banner Ad

Still can't read, Embers? Never said now, wait wait wait, have to stop talking sense to ya or taking you seriously... You're to football like Patrick Smith is to AFL: irrelevant. You're like the fly that goes around annoying people, we shoo you away, but you keep coming back. You're like that poor handicapped classmate I had back in primary school, you see things that ain't there. I can come up with countless analogies to describe you, Embers, it's wonderful :D

You just hang around and keep responding coz you want the last word and somehow claim "victory", right? Like a silly kid wanting mama to buy a toy, so he just hangs onto her leg and not let go until she does. Saaaaad child, Embers, baaaad

See Cooldude, your embarassing the rest of the Liverpool fans. They dont want to be known as the fanbase that thinks Lucas is fantastic and Martin Skrtel is world class...

You are an embarrassment to mankind. Mind you, you mightn't be human, just some demented chimp in the variety of George Bush :D

Okay okay, I'll let you keep banging on with your bs, Embers, I've got bigger fish to fry. Feel good that you're gonna have the last word, okay? Trolls always get those, coz it's the only thing they can get

Cue: Embers won't post after this coz he doesn't wanna prove me right and have the last word... got him in the palm of my hand

Talk about your irrelevant jibberish. Try and discuss football in your next post Cooldude rather than ramble on about well something you have no idea about..... Actually you have no idea about football either. Maybe just talk about cool hairstyles or something.

Okay okay, this will be my last post:

Wait, YOU ever discuss football? I thought you just describe to everyone your little world called "Embersland" where bullshit and fairytales exists? Everything you talk are basically that. So it's funny coming from you

Oh, I know about both cool hair and football, so I win again :D

Keep banging on your own drum from now on, Embers. You saw my last line in the last post and decided to post, love it. You're gonna be desperate for the last word now, I'll give it to ya :D

Sorry, you were saying things? Just can't take anything said by someone who calls himself dogbloke seriously :D (Not happy with people using emoticons? Complain to Bigfooty, since they make them available for use)

Oh, and if Embers does pwn anyone, it'd be his persistence to finally drag someone down to his extremely low level and beat them with experience, other than that, he wins at nothing in life. I guess you sympathises with Embers coz you're obviously at his level.

Dogbloke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cooldude.

Who actually uses the word 'dude' btw?

We have been through nothing. Ultimatelty you do so much backflipping you actually dont even have a opinion anymore. As an example you said Lucas is fantastic but then said he should be used as a 3rd choice central midfielder. Make up your mind. Is he fanstastic or bench fodder?

See Cooldude, your embarassing the rest of the Liverpool fans. They dont want to be known as the fanbase that thinks Lucas is fantastic and Martin Skrtel is world class...

Liverpool fans are embarrasing anyway embers. But this guy... well he takes it to a whole new level.

Okay okay, this will be my last post:

Wait, YOU ever discuss football? I thought you just describe to everyone your little world called "Embersland" where bullshit and fairytales exists? Everything you talk are basically that. So it's funny coming from you

Oh, I know about both cool hair and football, so I win again :D

Keep banging on your own drum from now on, Embers. You saw my last line in the last post and decided to post, love it. You're gonna be desperate for the last word now, I'll give it to ya :D

1 minute later you post? **** me you are an idiot.

in4onehundred:D's

Srsly smh.

Just remember he chose the football club the football club didnt choose him. I know you would like to loan him out to Nottingham Forest like other of the clubs perenial fail machines but you just dont have that option. The best thing to do is to isolate these type of superfans into a sub division. Maybe some form of Lucas fanboy club with the three other white Brazillians on planet Earth as the other founding members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have only been engaged in one s**t fight with GB. I have to admit, he is fun and easy to pwn. However, he pushed his ridiculous argument so far that I had to bite back and prove him to be a tool.

He only does it to get his post count up.

I have only been engaged in one s**t fight with GB. I have to admit, he is fun and easy to pwn. However, he pushed his ridiculous argument so far that I had to bite back and prove him to be a tool.

He only does it to get his post count up.

Cooldude should spend more time engaging in s**t fights with GB as opposed to me. Im clearly a class above his level. GB vs Cooldude would actually be a pretty fair shitfight. Wouldnt be any first round KO like I have been delivering to Cooldude.

Id say GB wins that one on points

Cooldude should spend more time engaging in s**t fights with GB as opposed to me. Im clearly a class above his level. GB vs Cooldude would actually be a pretty fair shitfight. Wouldnt be any first round KO like I have been delivering to Cooldude.

Id say GB wins that one on points

I don't mind as long as it's not in the LFC thread :D

Enough sh*t already in there ;)

There should be a Bigfooty Liverpool army cliffnotes thread. From Dec-January It would probably go like

- Roy Hodgson wah wah
- Wah Roy Wah, Skrtel is terrible, Lucas is shite
- What do you mean Skrtel and Lucas sucks Embers, Skrtel is awesome and Lucas is fantastic
- Damn injuries, Its all Roys fault
- When Roy leaves Torres will score goals for fun
- YAY Roys gone, WOOOOO
- WOOOOOOOOOOO
- Torres is gone, WAHHH WAHH
- Its all Roys fault
- Judas prick
- WAHHHH

There should be a Bigfooty Liverpool army cliffnotes thread. From Dec-January It would probably go like

- Roy Hodgson wah wah
- Wah Roy Wah, Skrtel is terrible, Lucas is shite
- What do you mean Skrtel and Lucas sucks Embers, Skrtel is awesome and Lucas is fantastic
- Damn injuries, Its all Roys fault
- When Roy leaves Torres will score goals for fun
- YAY Roys gone, WOOOOO
- WOOOOOOOOOOO
- Torres is gone, WAHHH WAHH
- Its all Roys fault
- Judas prick
- WAHHHH

What thread were you reading? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back