No trolling area

Remove this Banner Ad

I will admit that I though the Cole signing was a good piece of business. And on face value it was.

Little did I realise that Cole could go backwards that fast.

I will admit that I though the Cole signing was a good piece of business. And on face value it was.

Little did I realise that Cole could go backwards that fast.

He didn't go backwards, he never has. He's been stuck in a permenant state of utter shite through his entire career.

We wouldn't have signed him if not for Cecil sticking his nose in and canning a deal that Rafa had agreed with Chamakh.

This board has always been lightly moderated, it's why it's the best board on BigFooty.

I like discussing my opinion without having to watch what I'm saying for fear of getting banned.

Yeah I don't mind that but when people go on other teams threads and look down on them/start arguments it gets annoying(as seen on the Pool board)

Yeah I don't mind that but when people go on other teams threads and look down on them/start arguments it gets annoying(as seen on the Pool board)

I go into every other teams threads and post. The only one that I seem to have trouble with is Liverpool. Maybe theres a reason for that.

Having a difference of opinion on a players worth is not trolling.

Saying Liverpool is s**t is trolling.

Posting pics to bag Liverpool supporters is trolling (and was dealt with).

LOLwut so you can say a player is a s**t but not a team? It's not trolling. People need to get over it, why start changing the board now because liverpool have been s**t for the last 2 seasons?

It's usually one of the best moderated boards on bf, I mean I'm the only one that gets red cards anyway just to fill the required red card quota for mods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I go into every other teams threads and post. The only one that I seem to have trouble with is Liverpool. Maybe theres a reason for that.

I don't know, but it's annoying having to read 3 pages of you GB and Cooldude arguing with each other on the Liverpool thread.

LOLwut so you can say a player is a s**t but not a team? It's not trolling. People need to get over it, why start changing the board now because liverpool have been s**t for the last 2 seasons?

Saying Liverpool is s**t is fine on the main soccer board but when you come into the Liverpool team thread and say stuff like that then it's going to provoke people.

Just like how I'd get a red card if I went onto the West Coast board and called em a s**t side.

I don't mind GB coming to post in our board, its nice to have different opinions being expressed. Some posters are just way too precious when something bad is mentioned about their team. To the mods I say, leave it how it is.

Saying Liverpool is s**t is fine on the main soccer board but when you come into the Liverpool team thread and say stuff like that then it's going to provoke people.

Just like how I'd get a red card if I went onto the West Coast board and called em a s**t side.

This isn't the west coast board is it? It's been fine for years. btw how many times do people actually go in to a teams thread and say they are s**t? It is usually embers just making posts that don't make sense, hardly the need to act like a feminist group.

Someone does do that. Hes called Gordan Gecko

Depends on the context. If you said Chris Masten is s**t then most would agree, some wouldnt and itd be a fair call, same can be said when I go into the Liverpool thread and say Lucas is s**t

I don't mind GB coming to post in our board, its nice to have different opinions being expressed. Some posters are just way too precious when something bad is mentioned about their team. To the mods I say, leave it how it is.

I don't really care, but don't you find it annoying when you need to read 3 pages of Cooldude replying to GB/Embers?

That's what I mean by provoke, then posts start becoming insults by Cooldude/others and it gets a bit off topic.

I don't really care, but don't you find it annoying when you need to read 3 pages of Cooldude replying to GB/Embers.

That's what I mean by provoke, then posts start becoming insults by Cooldude/others and it gets a bit off topic.
I think thats more Cooldude's problem, he can't resist responding to any post Embers makes. Same goes with the Fwoy and Archie whenever GB posts, just make a Spurs or Dortmund joke and get on with it. It is true that I have found myself posting less in the Liverpool thread because of it but I do hope the rest of our supporter base will catch on and stop responding to every negative comment they see.

Akers golden rule is sometimes appropriate, "My golden rule is I do not respond to crap".

Cooldudes petulance is the problem. Ever since Torres left hes been trying to one up me time and time again and failing. Ive taken our arguments elsewhere but hes the one who starts them up in the Liverpool thread. Dont hate the tree (me) hate the arsonist who set it on fire (Cooldude)

I think thats more Cooldude's problem, he can't resist responding to any post Embers makes. Same goes with the Fwoy and Archie whenever GB posts, just make a Spurs or Dortmund joke and get on with it. It is true that I have found myself posting less in the Liverpool thread because of it but I do hope the rest of our supporter base will catch on and stop responding to every negative comment they see.

Akers golden rule is sometimes appropriate, "My golden rule is I do not respond to crap".

Wow, and here I was thinking I never post apart from news reports and the like. Post a couple of times in a week and I'm a regular at it...:eek:

The one who's constantly trying to get one up over me is you, really. I couldn't careless what you post, but when you mention me in your posts, then I feel obliged to respond. So I'd say you're as obsessed with me as you are with my club, Embers, and it's a bit scary :D

Care to show me the posts where I directly respond to you without you first quoting me and attacking me?

Am I feeding a very *ed troll by responding to you? Like that oversized hungry gorilla banging the cage begging for a banana, i don't quite like it and somehow wish it'd starve to death, but feed it anyway?

Only need to look back 3 pages anyway, don't need to dig out stuff half a year old like you do, Embers, must be hard work :D

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20547453&postcount=319

I love this one, you love quoting and responding to everything I say that ain't related to you, you are obsessed with me

Love the next one even more:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20556605&postcount=392

Love to put me in any posts you make, just can't stop thinking about me

How about just a week ago when you found posts and quotes of me and other Liverpool fans from months ago when we don't even care about it? If that's not the biggest example of your obsession I dunno what is, but then again your brain is so dead it probably wouldn't register, like a rapist who thinks he's doing the right thing everytime he does it

I find it especially funny how I have obviously scarred you from destroy you in every conversation we've had for the past few months and it obviously gets to you, so you find every chance to try to get back at me, and by doing so just show how much you're obsessed with me and how you hang on my every word. It's sad and stalkerish at times but it's flipping hilarious :D

Keep this up, Embers, the more you talk about me, the more it shows I've destroyed you and you're bitter like Mark Latham. Keep going after me like this, i'll bring my popcorns everytime to enjoy it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back