No trolling area

Remove this Banner Ad

It's usually one of the best moderated boards on bf, I mean I'm the only one that gets red cards anyway just to fill the required red card quota for mods.

Dogbloke/GE08 say hai.

tbh cooldude i think embers has you beat. you sound like a bit of a phag. Constantly insulting embers in everyone of your posts.

Embers i was on a red at the time but i must say you pwned tiggy and cooldude in that matchday thread. Had some good ****ing lulz from that:thumbsu:

I thought you were too cool/busy/important to search through my posts for evidence. On like the fifth time of asking you finally bite. Why not go and search for all those other posts Ive asked you to look for.

Anyone else see the irony in this thread turning into a shitfight thread :D

I thought you were too cool/busy/important to search through my posts for evidence. On like the fifth time of asking you finally bite. Why not go and search for all those other posts Ive asked you to look for.

Didn't you see in my post? (Mind you, I always knew you were illiterate) I only had to go back two pages to find those rather than you searching through old threads from 6 months ago :D So I am still too busy/cool/important to sink to your level?

Plus I thought you always try to pass yourself as reasonable and intelligent (Only to yourself though, rest of the world knows you have an IQ of 10), now you're admitting that you're trying to get people to bite? So you've finally reveal yourself as who you truly are: a wind up merchant/troll, and nothing more? Thank you, Embers, you've finally discovered your identity :D

Anyway you're getting boring, Embers, it was entertaining toying with you for a long time, but you're starting to get stale. No new material lately? Gotta sharpen your trolling skills, dude

Ditto? :D

Compare to you I am decisively sociable, I love how you keep coming outta the woodwork to make some silly comment either way on something that ain't your concern. That's pretty socially inept yourself.

And I couldn't careless what you think, who cares on what some people say about me personally on the internet, really? If you find the stuff I say that doesn't even concern you so annoying on a messageboard and take it so seriously, then it's exhibit B that you're the extremely socially inept :D

**** you're annoying Cooldude. I've never met anyone on a forum who seems as socially incompetent as you do.

So much of this.

Cooldude would you be able to find me a post by yourself where you havnt used an emoticon? Oh and you username makes you seem like a really uncool nerd tbh.

Dogbloke/GE08 say hai.

tbh cooldude i think embers has you beat. you sound like a bit of a phag. Constantly insulting embers in everyone of your posts.

Embers i was on a red at the time but i must say you pwned tiggy and cooldude in that matchday thread. Had some good ****ing lulz from that:thumbsu:

Lies.

6 untruthful comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooldude would you be able to find me a post by yourself where you havnt used an emoticon? Oh and you username makes you seem like a really uncool nerd tbh.

Sorry, you were saying things? Just can't take anything said by someone who calls himself dogbloke seriously :D (Not happy with people using emoticons? Complain to Bigfooty, since they make them available for use)

Oh, and if Embers does pwn anyone, it'd be his persistence to finally drag someone down to his extremely low level and beat them with experience, other than that, he wins at nothing in life. I guess you sympathises with Embers coz you're obviously at his level.

Stupid calls like Fernando Torres was good at the World Cup, Torres failiures are all Roys fault, Lucas is fantastic are all calls you make on your own Cooldude. I just manage to point out there stupidity

Here comes Embers trolling again, we've been through those topics more often than Robert Walls going on about someone's biceps. You've been proven wrong on all those already, yawning in progress

You epitomise stupidity, that's why you repeat things, Embers, coz you don't ever remember saying it. Like suppressing some trauma coz you kept getting proven wrong and wouldn't admit it. Then again you're a troll, so truth or falsity don't really matter with you, so there ain't no point discussing it. You're Bigfooty's Caroline Wilson, Embers, except maybe 100 times uglier and stupider, and that's something

We have been through nothing. Ultimatelty you do so much backflipping you actually dont even have a opinion anymore. As an example you said Lucas is fantastic but then said he should be used as a 3rd choice central midfielder. Make up your mind. Is he fanstastic or bench fodder?

Exhibit A of your mental handicap: You've been chasing and quoting everything I've said, yet you say you've been through nothing. You have the memory of a goldfish or your obsession is really that depthless? Either way it shows how crazy you are

Embers, it's scary how all your descriptions of people are like the most apt description of yourself, you have split personality or something? Like mistaking yourself as someone else? You are a psychologist's dream, full of every mental disorders in the book :D

You can be fantastic and a 3rd choice, how in any way is that contradictory? Cudicini when he was at Chelsea was a fantastic keeper, but he was backup to Cech. Wait, why am I talking sense with you, I know it's a futile exercise? Sorry Embers, won't do that again :D

You're like a feral Richmond supporter, you think you're the most important person in the world but even your club doesn't give a s**t about ya, probably your mum, too

I should do what DB18 does: Shut up, Embers

Cudicini wasnt fantastic :confused:. Your a fantastic whore arnt you Cooldude

"That sideways pass was fantastic, what a fantastic airshot clearance that was by Skrtel, he nearly got the ball that time" etc.

Not that many teams fans would have the arrogance to call there benchwarmers a bunch of fantastic players. Only person I could think of is Grandblue who you are eerily like. Are you two related or something :eek:. I mean you think Lucas is fantastic and Gerrard is a disgrace. Surely only a warped mind can come up with this tripe

Some people watch football before Chelsea got bought out by Russians, ya know. Back then Cudicini was as good as any keeper going around in England, he won the golden gloves. But then again I wouldn't expect someone who doens't know football beyond the past 18 months and only go by stats he got from the s*n to know anything

Embers, watching you talk now is like listening to those crazed hobos in the city rambling on about UFOs, it's very funny. However people might've been right, I've been making a mistake responding to your crap, so I'll stop talking sense to you, okay?

Loved your comment in the stats thread when you said one set of rules for embers and another for the rest. Of course, Embers, "special" children need "special" rules :D

So because he was good 10 years ago it means hes good now. Nice logic that. Surely with coaching methods like that youd have Robbie Fowler upfront next week with Carroll on the bench. 10 years ago he was failing the 7th grade. What a loser.

SouthPark-NotThisShitAgain.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back