NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Turtles have gone all out and well deserving of flag favourites so far. A lot of pressure to get to the last weekend in 2024 with the amount they’d be investing into the season

I’ve seen a lot of bundoora, paid a lot for a back pocket.
Aydin was captain for one year where they won 3 games. Going at a club a year since then.
None of the recruits will replace Morrison and the power of work he did. Was by far the most influential ruckman in Div 3. Point was proven in the GF when he went off game was lost.
Where has Morrison gone? Is he the best ruck in this division?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be great for the Lakers, great mentor for some of the young kids up there
Ivanhoe recruiting very well
Parade with Gilmore a massive get
Turtles and Mernda pre-season favourites but the loss of Morrison is huge for the demons
Stars getting some top line players in and will look to play finals
Division 3 is looking like being a great competitive division

Turtles and Mernda pre-season favourites but the loss of Morrison is huge for the demons
Great mentor?? Are we thinking about the same bloke.
There’s Shane only cares about Shane and cash. Retirement lasted about as long as the cash did.

Great get? Absolute waste of money. Word is some players still owed money from last season.

Great mentor?? Are we thinking about the same bloke.
There’s Shane only cares about Shane and cash. Retirement lasted about as long as the cash did.
clocks i have no idea if it’s Harvey or not but you obviously have a beef with him
I think he would have a few more runs on the board than you
He even went and played supers so not sure about chasing cash

Great get? Absolute waste of money. Word is some players still owed money from last season.
10571z like i said no idea if it’s Harvey or not but everyone was saying how good he would be for Mernda, why wouldn’t he be good for Kinglake
If he is fit, wants to play why wouldn’t we want players like that still playing regardless of what club

clocks i have no idea if it’s Harvey or not but you obviously have a beef with him
I think he would have a few more runs on the board than you
He even went and played supers so not sure about chasing cash
Absolutely great local footy player one of the best.
I don’t have beef with him but I know enough and know enough people to say that Shane isn’t a great bloke.

Strange he would pick them over Mernda. Might be money. But a small shitty ground, freezing cold, a good drive.
Thought Mernda would be perfect for him.
Small ground or not, Harvey will kick 70+ If Gilbert & Pywell were kicking goals.

Harvey quietly came out of retirement to play 3-4 games Olinda to knock 5k off his pool installation if you believe those at Bridge Inn Hotel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back