NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Has trained every night so far. Has a baby now and another one on the way. The reason he could not continue up in Phillip Island was the drive was to hard and was not able to spend time with his family. He lives in eltham now and is loving it. 100% false.
Eltham favourites for mine. Looking like it will be a strongish comp next season. Tipping Lower to slide though.

Eltham favourites for mine. Looking like it will be a strongish comp next season. Tipping Lower to slide though.
Agreed. Eltham have done the early running. Don’t know if Lower will slip back, just that they’re more focussed on development from within. Understandably it’s difficult to gauge for a form line when your dealing with internal recruits. No doubt some of the thirds Premiership players will get a run and from all reports, excellent numbers coming through from Research Juniors. Apart from Thomas Blake from Panton Hill, I’m not aware of any major recruiting, but then again I don’t get around the traps much in the off season. Hopefully Sam Paterson is available sooner rather than later after doing his knee in round 9 last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back