New style now available for preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tried it and still like the Warm option better mainly because of its frame width.

The new slick version has to much wasted space on the sides and round Avatars just plain suck!

I tried it and still like the Warm option better mainly because of its frame width.

The new slick version has to much wasted space on the sides and round Avatars just plain suck!
Next to the style chooser in the new theme is a full size button that makes it the full width of the window :)

Next to the style chooser in the new theme is a full size button that makes it the full width of the window :)

Cheers.

Looks better at full width and if Quotes could go back to fully circled instead of the single line and Square Avatars i would not mind it.

Those are my 2 major dislikes of it.

If people want to stay with the current layout why can't they? Still have the new option available but personal choice to remain with what you had would also be good IMO.

Enjoying the new format, Chief . One small change I'd suggest is to switch the 'like' and 'share' buttons.

Edit: TBH, the Like and Reply buttons should really be the two out in space on the left hand side of the display. Surely they're used significantly more than the Twitter and Facebook buttons.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a link, if you click it you get a list of everyone who liked the post and the time they liked it, with links to their profiles.
I get that, but theres tons of links all over the page and most aren't bolded

Is there going to be a dark theme as part of this style Chief?

It would sure make round aviators a lot easier to live with.
I don't get the connection but there is a colour picker or some such thing, but it wasn't working in test.

Chief, is it possible to change the thread posted date from what it currently is (eg 1year 8weeks ago) to the actual date the thread was posted?

Also agree that it feels brighter...

Chief, is it possible to change the thread posted date from what it currently is (eg 1year 8weeks ago) to the actual date the thread was posted?

Isn't that the way it is shown now? I will get the laptop out and have a squiz.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The options are:

• Enable relative time
Enabling this feature will show time responses to the second and in a shortened format. Disabling will trump the below time settings in one go.
• Enable Relative Time on Node Last Posts
• Enable Relative Time on Thread Last Posts
• Enable Relative Time on Thread Creation Date
• Enable Relative Time for Post Date
• Enable Relative Time on Last Activity
• Enable Relative Time on Register Date

We can experiment to see what looks good. What in particular do you find looks wrong?

The options are:

• Enable relative time
Enabling this feature will show time responses to the second and in a shortened format. Disabling will trump the below time settings in one go.
• Enable Relative Time on Node Last Posts
• Enable Relative Time on Thread Last Posts
• Enable Relative Time on Thread Creation Date
• Enable Relative Time for Post Date
• Enable Relative Time on Last Activity
• Enable Relative Time on Register Date

We can experiment to see what looks good. What in particular do you find looks wrong?
Old format after a week would change to the date of the OP.

EG a thread posted during Rd21 would now say 11 August 2017
While a thread from last Saturday would say Saturday at 15:00 for example.

Just feel like date gives a better context for OPs when reading a thread than a time-since post, particularly on hot info.

Looking at those, I would say "relative time on last post" but I'm not sure

Don't mind it.
Will the club icon shortcut to your chosen club's board at the top of the main forum page be reinstated? I actually found that a pretty handy feature.
Yes it will, plus another little feature we hope people find useful.

First glance I thought the /forum page was an absolute mess. Second look my mind was changed.

The red squares on the left of each team name that are blank in the middle would be swell if they had some team colours in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back