NCFL Central discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

A good pick up for the Bulls.
Havnt heard a lot from around the league though.
Many new faces joining the league?
Have the blues announced a coach?
I don't know much about the standard of your League but there is a gun player from the Ammos top grade on his way to Birchip. Be surprised if he didn't go well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry missed that on through the keyboard🙄.
Few practice matches starting up, should start a bit of chatter.
My latest mail is Sea Lake have picked up Ruckman from Tyntynder, Ellis ??
And that’s all I’ve got.
I think Ellis is only going to play a few games of reserve’s . His body is shot and going out there because his wife is coaching netball and his brother playing reserves as well.

Looks like the final 4 is settled after 2 rounds. Birchip and Sea Lake still miles ahead of the rest. Long season ahead for Charlton and St. Arnaud. makes you wonder what the future of the league is. Surely AFLCENTRALVIC need to come out sooner rather than later with the grand plan to see footy into the future for the entire region. Lack of juniors is a problem statewide.

Looks like the final 4 is settled after 2 rounds. Birchip and Sea Lake still miles ahead of the rest. Long season ahead for Charlton and St. Arnaud. makes you wonder what the future of the league is. Surely AFLCENTRALVIC need to come out sooner rather than later with the grand plan to see footy into the future for the entire region. Lack of juniors is a problem statewide.
Not so sure about that. I think Donald is a big contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back