NCFL Central discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Jordy Hansted has back flipped on his move from Barnawartha to Brock Burrum and is signing on with Tarra, any other early player movements?

Would sound about right

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would sound about right

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hearing Jordy Hansted has back flipped on his move from Barnawartha to Brock Burrum and is signing on with Tarra, any other early player movements?
Hey gents, Jordy here,
Bit slow in the way of player movements for you blokes? First I’ve heard of this 😂 I’ll be definitely playing at the BB saints

See judd back to Tarra, wish he'd make his mind up, he's in and out more than a honeymooners old boy

Tarra's cap and points would have to be getting tight :grimacing:

They will be able to move because the league they are wishing to go to wants them
Absolutely, what league wants arguably their strongest team to leave?
Why the GRFL get a say in it is a bit backwards.
They should apply directly to the commission. Surely they will see nothing put positives.
GRFL becomes more competitive. Yes less clubs, but no one was coming near Nully for a few years.
And NCFL gets everyone’s favorite round back. The bye!

VCFL about to announce mandatory vaccines for all players; hearing Milawa won’t have a side next year of this goes ahead.

Cmon big show, how many of your posts have held any truth to them? I understand this thread is slow at the moment but really? Lets stick to writing posts that are at least half true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Havnt heard who’s coaching Charlton but think everyone else is sorted.
Petrie hasn’t had the dream start with 2x Tilligs, Organ and Birthisil heading to quamby.
They might need a power forward Roota
That's a big loss for the saints but the borders will be open by start of next year. Is the demons new power forwards brother coming as well.

Havnt heard who’s coaching Charlton but think everyone else is sorted.
Petrie hasn’t had the dream start with 2x Tilligs, Organ and Birthisil heading to quamby.
They might need a power forward Roota
Not only that a Durward on the way out to with Natte looking likely as the go to club.

Getting Petrie back may not have had the effect that St Arnuad wanted by the sounds of things. A lot leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back