Resource NBL Fantasy 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinder has almost double the average of most other centres. I'm weighing up whether to just bring him in.

Was going to get Franks and McCarron for their doubles next round, but maybe I'll go Cooks to Pinder and then only one of the 36ers. Or maybe Johnson is an option at PF.

Pinder has almost double the average of most other centres. I'm weighing up whether to just bring him in.

Was going to get Franks and McCarron for their doubles next round, but maybe I'll go Cooks to Pinder and then only one of the 36ers. Or maybe Johnson is an option at PF.

No doubles for 3 rounds is a worry though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might go Cooks to D Johnson. Not sure about the other trade.
I ended up doing this. Then i went Walton to Cotton. I decided there is no point keeping Kings players when they dont have another DGR for ages.

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 1.26.32 pm.png

I'll keep an eye on TaShawn Thomas. 41 in the first game, then injured, and could be a bargain if he gets down to about 800k next week.

Also Gary Browne. Currently owned by 0% and has 9 and then 11 assists in his first two games, getting very close to DDs. 45.5 average at $1.08m. But another PG. Too many good players in PG position.

Last edited:
I was tempted by Siva but ultimately went for an Adelaide player given they have a more favourable run coming up. Cotton and D.Johnson came in for Cooks and Walton. Baynes still on my bench, looks to be scoring well and could get another DD which would be nice. Sobey is going bezerk though!

9 players with the double including WM-W, Tucker & Pineau on my bench.

Johnson and Randall abysmal. They should just pretend they're playing the Phoenix Suns every game. Apparently that's what does it for them.

I nearly brought in Franks as well as Johnson this round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back