Resource NBL Fantasy 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Come join the Basketball Blokes open league once you have registered for the game.

We also discussed our initial thoughts on the game opening up on our most recent podcast which can be found at www.basketballblokes.com
or on your favourite podcast listening app (apple, spotify etc)

Hope you sought our permission to post this........ hahaha
I thought giving the shoutout would be enough but I probably should've just posted the link and not taken a screenshot haha. I do apologise if i overstepped!

Anyway, cheers for all the effort you guys put in, you offer some fantastic insight and resources!

I thought giving the shoutout would be enough but I probably should've just posted the link and not taken a screenshot haha. I do apologise if i overstepped!

Anyway, cheers for all the effort you guys put in, you offer some fantastic insight and resources!
haha all good mate, was just joking around, we love our stuff being shared by/around the community!
And you said courtesy of us so all good!

Lots to think about re: premiums for initial sides I reckon, see you gone with Cotton and I think as long as those cornrows stay in he is in hot hot hot form and could be a great pick but schedule isnt the best and someone like Cooks with his run of doubles could be an option instead but he hasnt set world alight as yet in Blitz

Have made a few changes. I have gone lighter on Tassie players which probably means i'll take a lower score in round 1 in order to hopefully prepare better for the next few rounds. I like my Hawks and Melbourne players although i dont have any Kings players which ill probably look to change for round 2 given they have the double game for rounds 2-4.

My reasoning behind the changes is to get what i believe are the best value players on my bench and hopefully get a nice increase in team value rather than form my team looking solely at double game rounds. Im hoping Madronja, Webster, Anticevich & Humphries can score well above their price point and make me some cash which will give me more options for trades. The big question left for me is who to field between Froling and Baynes. Ive gone Froling mainly because he should play more minutes but Baynes may be more likely to get a double double even if he plays less minutes. Tough call.

Finally, i think Cotton is the one gun that i may change given Perth have only 1 double game round in the first four rounds. Im just a little bit worried that he could absolutely dominate and may be a great captain option in round 2.

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 4.23.48 pm.png

Webster for 500k seems like a good choice.
Seems like value for sure. There may be a little bit of uncertainty around his minutes but he is explosive offensively. That said, i think he will be reliant on scoring to accrue decent fantasy scores but at 500k i dont see many, if any, better options.

Ive made a few changes to my team which has included dumping Cotton for Vasiljevic and grabbing Cooks who ive decided is almost a must have given Sydney play 2 games in rounds 2-4. These changes mean i have dumped Humphries given Melbourne dont have a double game round until round 3.

I dont have any players from Adelaide (with 2 byes to start the season), NZ or Cairns. I'm looking at 10/11 players with the double game in round 2, Rayjon Tucker being my only player to play a single game that round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so many players in my pool that will be dwindled down to the 11.
Still struggling to get rid of a lot of them though! haha
Its tough! I keep going back and forth regarding whether i grab Cooks. My team changes a fair bit if i dont include him. Im also still not sure if i should include more than just 2 Tassie players given they have 3 rounds of double games right out of the gates. The only thing i am certain about is 'no Adelaide players' but that is obvious haha

I think ive found a combination i like. It features Cooks, 3 Tassie players and lots of value picks on the bench. I havent looked too far ahead with planning for double game rounds but it did factor into the Cooks selection. No Cotton or S.Froling who both spent a lot of time in my team since it opened. 0.34m in the bank and i think im ready to rumble!

Still not sure if I am going Cooks or not, so much money to get him into team, means an extra bottom dollar player or two
But I know if I am watching the games Sat without him in fantasy side and he rips it up I will absolutely bleeding hahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back