Resource NBL Fantasy 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I don't know what happened with McD the second game, but guess it was an anomaly. Hopefully ends up averaging 40+. Loe looks like a good pickup too. Dependable at the moment.

I was looking at Le'Afa too, but he hasn't backed up from the last game.

I need McD to get to 10 rebounds for a nice win on the TAB.

Yeah, I don't know what happened with McD the second game, but guess it was an anomaly. Hopefully ends up averaging 40+. Loe looks like a good pickup too. Dependable at the moment.

I was looking at Le'Afa too, but he hasn't backed up from the last game.

I need McD to get to 10 rebounds for a nice win on the TAB.
You just got a handy collect!

Only $110, but it's something.

They left him on court just long enough for him to get that 10th rebound.
Not a huge collect, but not bad at all :) It was certainly perfect timing for your sake! He ended up as the highest scorer of the round too which is awesome. With the extra 2 points added for the win, i finished with 630 exactly.

Going to be close as to whether i can do Webster > Loe and Magette > Walton. With 190k in the bank, i think i should be able to make the trades, but only just. Big decision for next round will be whether to play Loe or Baynes as my 6th man. Im thinking I have to back Baynes in but Loe was awesome tonight so its not a clear-cut decision.

I'm stuck with Rayjon Tucker too. Just want to shift him out. Oh well. At least he has lots of doubles.
Yeah lots of doubles coming up. His shooting % is pretty s**t, im hoping if he lifts that he can at least be a decent scorer. If he has another average round, ill be happy to stick him on my bench for Travers next round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back