Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League - Thirds

gags there? new to me..
lenny clarke was out. kids a monster.
daniel jordan was out.
darcy biggs was out.
as was brayden hall

so right there we have.
our CHB, CHF, FB, and 2nd ruckman..
maddogg madison will prob line up at CHB this year
who's #2 ??.
just rethinking about how many outs we had on friday, there were 5 out of the best 22.
Dale Crowe was out, and he's a solid unit if you have seen him mate, much like big joel Sibraa:eek:.
Reid Crowe who i believe captained the NSW state team was out.
Reids brother Kial who won the 4ths B&F last year and also captained NSW was out.
Jeremy Congram who you will see in school footy is a big kid and was out on friday.
Jesse Webster who is away at boarding school and is about 196-197cm was playing in the TAC CUP!!.:thumbsu::thumbsu:. in saying all this having players out is not an excuse and next time we play it will be a much closer game.:D

true, both those teams have started the year well. the finley v deni game was alot closer than the scores show. Deni ran away with the game in the last quarter as we had 3 players sent off and one injured due to being king hit. finley were missing 3 players out of our top 5 or 6 aswell.

What happened here (punch on)?
and
How come Buddy's been Red Carded?

What happened here (punch on)?
and
How come Buddy's been Red Carded?
Buddy12 and happycamper11 are the same person.

The MFL thirds discussion board has a good reputation for constructive conversation and it's a shame users such as the one above taint that reputation.

who's #2 ??.
just rethinking about how many outs we had on friday, there were 5 out of the best 22.
Dale Crowe was out, and he's a solid unit if you have seen him mate, much like big joel Sibraa:eek:.
Reids brother Kial who won the 4ths B&F last year and also captained NSW was out.
Jeremy Congram who you will see in school footy is a big kid and was out on friday.
Jesse Webster who is away at boarding school and is about 196-197cm was playing in the TAC CUP!!.:thumbsu::thumbsu:. in saying all this having players out is not an excuse and next time we play it will be a much closer game.:D

Dale Crowe? too old?
Jesse Webster? Playing TAC and For his School... how much footy will he play for use?

who's #2 ??.
all terrible compared to jayden tucker of tonny, kids a freak

Ryan Hon from Moama is a freak, and he will also fight anyone. Escpecially anyone from Tonny.

Ryan Hon from Moama is a freak, and he will also fight anyone. Escpecially anyone from Tonny.

Well who doesn't fight us Tonny boys?

We shall have to wait and see about your compliment to Honny today then when Moama takes on Tonny @ Tonny, I shall certainly be there watching.

Anyways, who's looking good so far this year? Picks for league B+F at this stage?

Well who doesn't fight us Tonny boys?

We shall have to wait and see about your compliment to Honny today then when Moama takes on Tonny @ Tonny, I shall certainly be there watching.

Anyways, who's looking good so far this year? Picks for league B+F at this stage?

M.Whiley

Seen the Tonny v Moama game, quite interesting.

First quarter, Moama dominated, Honny kicking two goals early. Second quarter, the huge storms set in, Tongala winning the quarter. With the conditions getting worse, Tongala stayed with Moama for the rest of the game, but the mower's quick start got them the win.

That claim on Honny? In the second quarter, my brother (Damin Cers) was shifted onto Honny. Was kept quiet for the rest of the match while Damin earned himself a best on ground performance. Steve Ferris played quite a good game, good to see that the much anticipated fight between him and Jarrod Dunn never occured because of off field trouble between the two. James wild was in and out, but let the ball slip from his grasp a few times. His brother Matt was kept quiet all game. Mark Watson stood out and did a good captain's game, and two young fellas in Troy Bradley and Tyson Halliwell played their best games of the season, both being brothers of two talented players in Cody Bradley and Kyle Halliwell.

CONDITIONS WERE HORRENDOUS FOR FOOTY!!! Thunder, lightning, heavy rains... wonder how the under 14's went after.

The claim on Honny was made by someone as a joke. Good to see no fights even though it was wet.

Finley looked pretty good against us on Saturday. They run the ball out of their backline and out of stoppages very well. They should be a top team this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The claim on Honny was made by someone as a joke. Good to see no fights even though it was wet.

Finley looked pretty good against us on Saturday. They run the ball out of their backline and out of stoppages very well. They should be a top team this year.

did anyone watch the lions, roads game? seemed close

Tight contest all game. Mul were in front pretty much all game, we hit the front in the last quarter, up by 1 point with about 10 secs left, one of their players marked it about 70 out and one of our players went 4 the spoil and hit him in the head. Umpire gave it 50 and they kicked the winning goal on the siren.

Why doesnt anyone comment on the 14 boys
Not for any reason other than no under 14 Murray Football League players post on here. I don't think many kids that age know about this site and probably aren't interested in becoming involved in an internet discussion board and forum.

Cats beating Mul 11.10-79 to 4.6-30

No Miller, Butts, Powell or Yelland for mul.

well done finley :thumbsu:

Why doesnt anyone comment on the 14 boys

Good small men for the Purps:

1995: 2.Rhys Shannan(C-C), 4.Kodi Hicks(C-C), 24.Dylan Bell(VC).

1996: 7.Tom Nihill, 10.Alex Hicks.

1997: 9.Jared Laffy.

Apologies to those I've left out, haven't seen many matches this year.

Terrific win over Moama on the weekend, real nailbiter.

Good small men for the Purps:

1995: 2.Rhys Shannan(C-C), 4.Kodi Hicks(C-C), 24.Dylan Bell(VC).

1996: 7.Tom Nihill, 10.Alex Hicks.

1997: 9.Jared Laffy.

Apologies to those I've left out, haven't seen many matches this year.

Terrific win over Moama on the weekend, real nailbiter.
luke armstrong for congupna is a gun, also michael boyington and cal whitehead are dominant players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back