Numurkha V Nathalia 5 Goals
Toc should win the bye.

DENI 3pts
BAROOGA 14pts
MOAMA 52pts
COBRAM 32pts
TONGALA 18pts
NUMURKAH 2pts
TOC (playing with themselves) DRAW...............:)

No one rating Vallender returning to Nathalia, have seen him play a cpl of times at GV level and thought he would be a handful on the big grounds of the Murray League?

What 5 new recruits or returning to the league will have the biggest impact in the MFL this year:

here is a go at it.

1. Atkinson (rumba)
2. Morrison (finley)
3. Beattie (euchca united)
4. Seccull (finley)
5. Wilson (moama)

very tough when you think about Logie (toc) Snelson (nathalia) Whyman (rumba) ect. ect.

Any news on how there trying to keep a lid on things down at mercury drive???? Pretty exciting start by ahmets men and knowing him well he will be doin his best to keep the hype down but that could be tough? g,day bi@ch:p!! If theres 4 equal favs for the flag it mite come down to who has the healthiest list come september!!

Any news on how there trying to keep a lid on things down at mercury drive???? Pretty exciting start by ahmets men and knowing him well he will be doin his best to keep the hype down but that could be tough? g,day bi@ch:p!! If theres 4 equal favs for the flag it mite come down to who has the healthiest list come september!!

Into $4 outright Favs now.

Really $4 for the flag, wish i jumped on earlier....

Sammy is doing a great job with the boys, and with the leadership of both the Josh's and the new older heads the boys are playing great so far. but as i said so far it's a long season, and alot of teams still have players coming in. But the boys did a fairley big pre-season,
I was talking to Jamie atkinson the other night at the Aussie and he said their really pumped to have a crack at Toc after the performance they showed last year...
should be a cracker this week at mercury drive..???

Sammy is doing a great job with the boys, and with the leadership of both the Josh's and the new older heads the boys are playing great so far. but as i said so far it's a long season, and alot of teams still have players coming in. But the boys did a fairley big pre-season,
I was talking to Jamie atkinson the other night at the Aussie and he said their really pumped to have a crack at Toc after the performance they showed last year...

Rumba were very promising in the second half of the year, and super exciting to watch with that game style they have..Recruited well. Sammy's been a brilliant addition to the club, those that no him would no how good of a football brain he has, and what great people skills he brings to the table. Will be a great game on Saturday..If they can stop Balraj and a couple of others they will go away with the chocolates. :thumbsu:

Rumba were very promising in the second half of the year, and super exciting to watch with that game style they have..Recruited well. Sammy's been a brilliant addition to the club, those that no him would no how good of a football brain he has, and what great people skills he brings to the table. Will be a great game on Saturday..If they can stop Balraj and a couple of others they will go away with the chocolates. :thumbsu:

They will beat Toc by 10+ goals

Tell him he is not being paid for the day that should do the trick:D

Tell him he is not being paid for the day that should do the trick:D

lol..look he played well for them in Round 1? kicked 6 I believe in a losing side so good on him but will be very tough for them to beat a Red Hot Rumba Outfit. That little Rexy Taylor sure has some tricks.

Rumba will smash Toc 50 points plus

Dont rate Vallender as highly as others in the league would not have in top 10 for mine. only my opinion though

LOL, yeah there's some around the club that are pretty excited, but the players are very realistic about where they actually stand, and that they've achieved nothing yet. not to be disrespectful to either Moama or Deni but we've only won 2 games. There is a great feeling around the place at the moment though, similar to when we were in the CGFL.
But your absolutly right about the top 4, the list with the least injuries will take it out me thinks.
Rexy's had an absolute pearler of a start to the season, recapturing the form that won him runners up in league last year.
Jamie Atk's going to have a huge impact this year to me thinks. From what he's shown so far he'll be a nightmare for most centerhalf backs in the league.
Toc this week will be alot closer then some might think. They're not going to travel to mercury drv expecting to get beat, they'll come to win. And they'll have every chance to do so before the first bounce. Because after that we'll go all out to try and win as well. Remembering last year they beat us up there at Toc, it wouldn't be out of the question. If i were their coach i'd be drumming self belief into them all week. . . . I just hope they don't build them up too much. . . . . Coz after we smash em it'll be a long lonely drive home:p:p:p.
No honestly i think it'll be a really low scoring game, a total of 14 goals kicked for the whole game, with rumba getting up by 2 goals
Toc 6.4. to Rumba 8.10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you their goodgolly a close game this wknd for rumba v toc with the little guys having a big game if the weather stays the same.

my tips for this week.

Barooga vs Tongala 13pts
Echuca United vs Cobram 30pts
Finley vs Moama 2pts
Congupna vs Deniliquin Rams 80pts
Nathalia vs Mulwala 40pts
Rumbalara vs Tocumwal 20pts

good luck to all the teams,
GO Rumba

What a load of s**t. Of course he will play if not in the bushies which is highly unlikely anyway plus then he plays in all the other rep sides. Good kid great player, will play very few murray league games again I would say. But to say they wont play him is ridiculous.

good. he doesnt like the committee ive heard?
would be a huge loss if he was to go. or if he gave up footy all together

You have "heard" alot. why dont you go back to the picola league thread and stop with rubbish on this one.

Reid Has too much talent to give up footy plays in the Top under age comp in the country and represents his state and various other sides. WIll have a long and distinguished career. The committee at finley do a great job running the club but they have nothing to do with the football department so jog on genius.

Rumba to beat Toc 40 points
Moama to beat Finley 12 points
Tongala to beat Barooga 45 points
Cobram to beat United 15 points
Deni to beat Congupna 70 points
Mulwala to beat Nathalia 50 points

I don't think any 18 yr old would leave any club because of the commitee RIGHT FOOTER and long and distinguished career BigKev I hope so for all concerned but BIG call so early in his career.

I don't think any 18 yr old would leave any club because of the commitee RIGHT FOOTER and long and distinguished career BigKev I hope so for all concerned but BIG call so early in his career.

Prob a fair call roughie i got a bit carried away there although I hope he does he has alot of talent thats for sure, just trying to get across how ridiculous it is to be talking about an 18yr old kid who will prob play 1 or 2 club games for the year and to say they wont play a kid whos def in the best handfull at the club is just stupid. Finley are all about thier juniors and helping to develop them to the best of thier ability which they have shown in the past (and developed quite a number of talented juniors). Think enough has been said on this nothing topic,

good. he doesnt like the committee ive heard?
would be a huge loss if he was to go. or if he gave up footy all together

Wow... Iv heard and read some BS but that would almost top the lot lol.

Rumba at home should wim by 100+. God they were good in Deni, There ability to push forwrd was second to none, so much support for the ball carrier. There ability to push BACK. was just as good, Rightfully Fav's atm.

Rams Sam Lloyd injured? Not to sure on that one tho.

Who will win Rookie of the year do you guys think, Thought Jordan Taylor would but will be playing Bushies? Can Justin Terlich from rumba win it? was Awesome on the week

:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back