Murray FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst your here Dons01 how is the below going ? Hearing at least 4 clubs are exploring their options ? Whilst clubs continue to meet to try to remove rumba including clubs asking their coaches to outline any issues they have had whilst playing against Rumba . https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/murray-fl-2019.1207730/post-62204880

TRIB your such a pot stirrer lol.... Clubs can’t, and haven’t spoken about removing anyone from the MFL. Well, publicly anyways.... My understanding is at the delegates meeting the other night clubs actually said as much, stating they want Rumba in the competition. There is an undertone of dissatisfaction in the results of the latest tribunal/appeals hearing, but as it was pointed out every club has had their issues, and at 1 time or another everyone has or will come under this same scrutiny. Not to this extent, but....... I will say again, no club has asked for Rumba to be removed from any competition, so keep it somewhere in the realm of factual or if you know better, name names...

TRIB your such a pot stirrer lol.... Clubs can’t, and haven’t spoken about removing anyone from the MFL. Well, publicly anyways.... My understanding is at the delegates meeting the other night clubs actually said as much, stating they want Rumba in the competition. There is an undertone of dissatisfaction in the results of the latest tribunal/appeals hearing, but as it was pointed out every club has had their issues, and at 1 time or another everyone has or will come under this same scrutiny. Not to this extent, but....... I will say again, no club has asked for Rumba to be removed from any competition, so keep it somewhere in the realm of factual or if you know better, name names...
Was told directly by a Murray league coach on Thursday goodgolly24 .
Glad it’s not true and clubs are moving on .

You made the statement.
On the basis the MFL have had a desire to play interleague and have been portraying as a major league shouldn’t they be looking to play GVFL or O&M ?
I take from your response Dons01 that the MFL would not be keen to take on a league who carries the same status , albeit has less player points ??

Only two leagues who were comfortably above all community leagues in the Vic Country Championships. I’d very surprised if you could find anyone who isn’t biased that doesn’t think those two comps are comfortably above all others.

Of course GV and OM are a cut above doesn’t mean other leagues can’t be “major” leagues

Of course GV and OM are a cut above doesn’t mean other leagues can’t be “major” leagues
No it doesn’t but they are the only ones deserving . The gap between them and others who carry premier league status has and continues to grow whilst the gap between ‘ community leagues ‘ and those other than GVL, O&M who carry premier status continues to close if it hasn’t already been closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it doesn’t but they are the only ones deserving . The gap between them and others who carry premier league status has and continues to grow whilst the gap between ‘ community leagues ‘ and those other than GVL, O&M who carry premier status continues to close if it hasn’t already been closed .

Who actually cares about league status these days? Leagues and clubs are just trying to bloody survive

Well if in your opinion the gap has closed, why wouldnt you be looking to take up an offer of a Murray V Picola League game instead of dribbling s**t and potting other leagues?

Well if in your opinion the gap has closed, why wouldnt you be looking to take up an offer of a Murray V Picola League game instead of dribbling s**t and potting other leagues?
Because they would get flogged but imagine the exposure if we donated gate takings to the bushfires or similar.

Which part of the PDFNL hasn’t got an interest in senior interleague footy did you miss ? You’d know a fair bit about dribbling and overlooking detail.

Last edited:
Which part of the PDFNL hasn’t got an interest in senior interleague footy did you miss ?
You'd think someone that preaches about how the PDFNL provides pathways to greatness for all of its players, would look to providing a platform for the best players in the league to showcase their talent against the best of another league.
In my opinion all leagues should be providing an opportunity for their best players to be testing themselves.

You'd think someone that preaches about how the PDFNL provides pathways to greatness for all of its players, would look to providing a platform for the best players in the league to showcase their talent against the best of another league.
In my opinion all leagues should be providing an opportunity for their best players to be testing themselves.
Lol, When was the last time someone got drafted by an AFL club or state league club off interleague form ? The suggestion interleague provides a means to be identified is flawed.

Lets play then... why dont u go and ask your clubs because i reckon they would take it up. No good u talking for them all everytime.
PDFNL binned it years ago because clubs weren’t interested and hasn’t been mentioned since .
Proves nothing and is a complete waste of money and resources , hence why the majority of the feedback was that leagues don’t wish to continue to play it . MFL have been saying the same for 5-6 years .

Lol, When was the last time someone got drafted by an AFL club or state league club off interleague form ? The suggestion interleague provides a means to be identified is flawed.
Sorry forgot it was all about drafting players, lets not worry about the 99% of players in the league that are just keen to play country footy.
Some players just like to strive to get the best out of themselves, but hey bugger them, lets just bang on about the 1% that make AFL
Never mentioned about using interleague as an identification tool, was only a matter of minutes before you were going to mention drafting players again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back