Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Smith winning Barooga's B n F by a long long way. James Philpott second. Both signed on at Barooga for another year. Confirmed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deni have signed everyone back up and added close to 10 guys maybe more. There forward line next year should be a big headache for a lot of back lines. Oli Draffin won the b+f after 2 years of being runner up. Rick Gittens was 2nd with Todd Gallager 3rd. No one over 22 there... Impressive stuff from the rams youngsters

FYI former Deni Rams premiership captain Luke Moodie is currently riding his skate board from Deni to Monash Children's hospital in Melbourne to raise funds for the hospital and his sick nephew. Check out his page at

WWW.KP4P.com.au
Those that know silver know he was a great player for the rams and is a great bloke, get behind him if you can.

Heard Pettifer and Atkins to Nathalia!
I did reply yesterday but my post seems to have disappeared so I hope this is not a double up.

Have heard a whisper that the purps might have another Cpl returning. Brett Vallender, Ash Quinn and Brodie Ross all rumoured to be considering a return. If Atkins comes would Tom Sheldon be a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back