Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top 3 are all that's left for 2014. Euchca good today. Guinan , Barnes Webb , Sanderson boys excellent.

Baroogas big ruckman obviously wasn't right which hurt them

Top 3 are all that's left for 2014. Euchca good today. Guinan , Barnes Webb , Sanderson boys excellent.

No good for barooga, he was their MVP by far for mine....

Anyone willing to have a crack at picking the winner and margin for next week??
Either result doesn't bode well for rumba. If Finley win thru they'll have extra fire in the belly and will have better knowledge of how rumba operate. If united win they'll have genuine momentum and form on their side. I don't know, I think it's still anyone's game..... I don't care who wins, but It'll depend on who has any injuries going into the match??

No good for barooga, he was their MVP by far for mine....

Anyone willing to have a crack at picking the winner and margin for next week??
Either result doesn't bode well for rumba. If Finley win thru they'll have extra fire in the belly and will have better knowledge of how rumba operate. If united win they'll have genuine momentum and form on their side. I don't know, I think it's still anyone's game..... I don't care who wins, but It'll depend on who has any injuries going into the match??
Finley will bounce back hard ,Finley to win by 12 points and play with a new freedom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he in danger of missing?? Huge news if he is.

I heard today Finley may have been carrying injures against Us on the weekend?? Can anyone clarify?

He could miss yes - but not thru injury - family commitments may see him miss is my mail

Is he in danger of missing?? Hu

I heard today Finley may have been carrying injures against Us on the weekend?? Can anyone clarify?

No not true Golly. Played very poorly. Did make a lot of changes and better for the run IMO . Full credit to rumba and no injuries to Finley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back