Official Team Thread Mt. Buller Demons Season 37 Team Thread | Ice To See You

Remove this Banner Ad

dr cooney GIF by Cooney Orthodontics

R18 team sheet.JPG

Our first loss in the rain this season. Our first game in the rain this season. Anything that has anything to do with clouds is bad for us.

DT stats were down as you'd expect, 140 below our previous low. Proper Gander seemed to love the conditions though, finishing with a solid score of 86, ahead of Yakker and Gralin also in the 80s.
The midfield of manangatang , cats2rise , Scythe94 and moginie all found the ball in the wet conditions, sending it forward where cooney and cartwright competed hard all day.

Goals were hard to come by. My run of inaccuracy continued, finishing with 4.3 while Yakker and Proper Gander showed me how to do it with 3.1 and 3.0 respectively. cartwright and Gralin both kicked two.

Posting totals were at their highest since Round 9 thanks mostly to the great week from Headless . Gralin was great as usual, and Larry Gomes made yet another appearance to help moginie celebrate his half century.
Proper Gander and cats2rise make any match thread better and this week was no exception. cooney also had his biggest week of the season. Yakker , manangatang , Wosh and Scythe94 all reached double figures. It was the first week since Round 10 where more than 10 Demons had more than 10 posts.
Johnny Karate made his first appearance for the season and it was great to see Hate in the match thread as well!

Random Stats:
1. Proper Gander scored her highest score of the season and had her first match in the top three.
2. Six Demons finished with single figures DT this week.
3. Seven Demons are all within three goals (14 - 17) in the battle for 3rd place in the goal scoring. Bluelegs is 2nd on 26.

This week we have a couple more milestones. cooney will play his 500th SFA and Demons match and Truetiger will play his 100th SFA game. We have The Warriors in a must win match if we want to play in finals. If we win we'll celebrate cartwright 's 50th in the first week of finals.

Round 16 links:
Team Selection
Pre-match
After-Match Summary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for the lack of stats from last week. I'm currently on a road trip through Nevada, Utah and Arizona.
This'll be more inspiring anyway...

View attachment 1998522View attachment 1998524
Adventure Time GIF

View attachment 1998897

Our first loss in the rain this season. Our first game in the rain this season. Anything that has anything to do with clouds is bad for us.

DT stats were down as you'd expect, 140 below our previous low. Proper Gander seemed to love the conditions though, finishing with a solid score of 86, ahead of Yakker and Gralin also in the 80s.
The midfield of manangatang , cats2rise , Scythe94 and moginie all found the ball in the wet conditions, sending it forward where cooney and cartwright competed hard all day.

Goals were hard to come by. My run of inaccuracy continued, finishing with 4.3 while Yakker and Proper Gander showed me how to do it with 3.1 and 3.0 respectively. cartwright and Gralin both kicked two.

Posting totals were at their highest since Round 9 thanks mostly to the great week from Headless . Gralin was great as usual, and Larry Gomes made yet another appearance to help moginie celebrate his half century.
Proper Gander and cats2rise make any match thread better and this week was no exception. cooney also had his biggest week of the season. Yakker , manangatang , Wosh and Scythe94 all reached double figures. It was the first week since Round 10 where more than 10 Demons had more than 10 posts.
Johnny Karate made his first appearance for the season and it was great to see Hate in the match thread as well!

Random Stats:
1. Proper Gander scored her highest score of the season and had her first match in the top three.
2. Six Demons finished with single figures DT this week.
3. Seven Demons are all within three goals (14 - 17) in the battle for 3rd place in the goal scoring. Bluelegs is 2nd on 26.

This week we have a couple more milestones. cooney will play his 500th SFA and Demons match and Truetiger will play his 100th SFA game. We have The Warriors in a must win match if we want to play in finals. If we win we'll celebrate cartwright 's 50th in the first week of finals.

Round 16 links:
Team Selection
Pre-match
After-Match Summary
Benicio Del Toro Beautiful Beyond Compare GIF

Unlucky, friends. Another great season spent with pals though :love:

I'll be back to previous levels of activity in S38 I'm sure – between IRL things, modding and SuperCoach board stuff, found it a bit harder to find the time this season, but will be back xx

Unlucky, friends. Another great season spent with pals though :love:

I'll be back to previous levels of activity in S38 I'm sure – between IRL things, modding and SuperCoach board stuff, found it a bit harder to find the time this season, but will back xx
I feel big things coming for you next season Scythe

BIG

I’m the most disappointed for sausageroll not quite getting there for the FRED, what a fantastic season as FF and his stat work just adds so much to the team. Enjoy your road trip sossage, you’ve earnt it ❤️

Our dear friend of MBD, Falconista, has done some wonderful things which can be found right here! Click me!

Our salary list identifies that Van_Dyke is criminally overrated and benefits from ludicrous accounting that went unchecked whilst captain. On the flip side, my salary identifies I wasn't clever enough to think of rorting my own contract when I was "captain" (quotation marks used for impact).

Either way, a big thank you to our dear friend falconista for putting in the time and effort!

Go team!

I’m the most disappointed for sausageroll not quite getting there for the FRED, what a fantastic season as FF and his stat work just adds so much to the team. Enjoy your road trip sossage, you’ve earnt it ❤️
Not gonna lie...

I come for the friendship, but stay for sausage's stats.

Our dear friend of MBD, Falconista, has done some wonderful things which can be found right here! Click me!

Our salary list identifies that Van_Dyke is criminally overrated and benefits from ludicrous accounting that went unchecked whilst captain. On the flip side, my salary identifies I wasn't clever enough to think of rorting my own contract when I was "captain" (quotation marks used for impact).

Either way, a big thank you to our dear friend falconista for putting in the time and effort!

Go team!
We're getting a steak with Proper Gander there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back