MPNFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Tackle Bag

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Thought Id try and spark some conversation in here with a new season thread.

Devon Meadows recruiting well for the coming season with Dean Kent and Paddy Ryder joining an already strong midfield.
Should be more than a handful for any club in Div 2.

Any Other recruiting news around the league?

Thought Id try and spark some conversation in here with a new season thread.

Devon Meadows recruiting well for the coming season with Dean Kent and Paddy Ryder joining an already strong midfield.
Should be more than a handful for any club in Div 2.

Any Other recruiting news around the league?
Tyabb apparently got a few from Frankston Bombers including Sam Fox…..watch them improve next season.

How will Langwarrin fare going up a division? Have been a dominant force in D2 over the last couple of seasons. I understand there is a bit of a jump, but Dromana, Bombers and to a lesser extent Red Hill have coped alright since moving up the grade.

Byewater dropped for a game and didn’t handle it at all well.From there it was never going to turn out well.Mind you he never touched the ball once the game before being dropped.Sorras have picked up Rosebud and Cranbournes b and fs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Div 1 interesting this year. Ycw Bonbeach Bombers have all lost some quality particularly Bonbeach losing Macca Casey and Gilbert.Sorras look like the big improver
Div 2 looks like a cracker with Devon Somie Karingal recruiting well. Even the teams down the bottom like Tyabb Criby Hastings have picked up some quality so no easy games next year. Jackson Calder back to Mornington is huge. Pearcedale Chelsea have been quite. All teams capable of playing finals which has never happened before. Exciting comp

Div 1 interesting this year. Ycw Bonbeach Bombers have all lost some quality particularly Bonbeach losing Macca Casey and Gilbert.Sorras look like the big improver
Div 2 looks like a cracker with Devon Somie Karingal recruiting well. Even the teams down the bottom like Tyabb Criby Hastings have picked up some quality so no easy games next year. Jackson Calder back to Mornington is huge. Pearcedale Chelsea have been quite. All teams capable of playing finals which has never happened before. Exciting comp
How will Edi Asp go in D2 surely they will be right up there as well. Haven’t played 2nd tier football for 35 odd years and a very proud club who will look to bounce back straight away.
D2 will be a cracker at least 8 genuine sides who could win the flag.

Chelsea have signed an O&M gun

How will Edi Asp go in D2 surely they will be right up there as well. Haven’t played 2nd tier football for 35 odd years and a very proud club who will look to bounce back straight away.
D2 will be a cracker at least 8 genuine sides who could win the flag.
Edi will be right up there. In my opinion I would have Devon slight favourites ahead of Karingal Edi and Somie

Edi will be right up there. In my opinion I would have Devon slight favourites ahead of Karingal Edi and Somie
Yes you would think those 4 would feature prominently in the back end of the year. Seaford have some good kids coming through, can Pearcedale continue their trend upwards? Mornington surely will do better than last year. Chelsea, Rye & Hastings all in that 5th to 9th range.
Then you have Tyabb and Cribby who have picked up a few but coming from a fair way back.
Very interesting year indeed.

Points could be a issue for Tyabb with all there recruits coming from higher grades. Pdale have picked up a gun forward from Vermont/Montrose but I believe a couple of there young guns are training at vfl clubs and if they make the list it will be a big loss but if they don’t then you would think they would be pushing for finals again. Agree with Seaford youngsters, they have some promising kids coming through and have also got Jack lonie.

Is there anywhere you can find the clearances for the MPNFL online. I can't find them anywhere.
It’s a bloody joke. Mpnfl now use playhq and they don’t have a link to view transfers. It was the same last year and people complained but it looks like they have done nothing about it. Sporting pulse was much better

It’s a bloody joke. Mpnfl now use playhq and they don’t have a link to view transfers. It was the same last year and people complained but it looks like they have done nothing about it. Sporting pulse was much better
Apparently Play HQ privacy policy, don't show any transfers.

Southern clubs happy to travel up north for Praccy matches, but not during season!!
Hmmmmm!
Cross off one of the reasons for not allowing clubs in.

How's the 3rd division coming along for MPNFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back