MotoGP 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

WSBK introduced mandatory pitstops?

What a bunch of gimps.

No it was only Phillip island as the track was resurfaced and the tyres pirelli shipped hadn’t been tested there and were found to fall apart after 10-12 laps… was done on safety grounds… similar to the MotoGP race of 2013 I think were Marquez was disqualified for stating out a lap to long

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Miller will already be under pressure with Acosta’s debut and his usual performance of going backwards in the sprint race and crashing in the main race.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Think there was an issue in the sprint race.
However I can in the not too distant future a swap between Acosta & Miller with the enticement of an xtra year for Miller at GasGas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

methinks he's a long way off. sadly.

You are entitled to your opinion but results paint the reality. First years mid table then a seventh now fourth and third. He stated he wanted to push into the top 5 this year and has. Less than two seconds off first. Leading a few laps also. Sure I want him to continue with this form. !!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Joel and Jacob 7th and 8th great results. Up and comers in moto 3.

Roulstone is the real deal, best young Aussie rider I’ve seen since Casey, quick on a single lap and even quicker in a race, while hasn’t been at the front yet always leads the chasing pack, if he gets bumped back down just surges through the pack back to the front of his pack. Actually better than Casey at same age.
Kelso is very fast on a single lap on his own and is quick in race mode as well, however he’s just not a racer, needs to get tougher and learn if your not moving forward your going backwards, finishing back of tge leading pack is not good enough, stop getting bullied and do some of his own

Last edited:
Remy third and fourth over the weekend.

I was so proud of Remy, he looked really good and back to his best, has built up slowly on the Yamaha as you said but is really starting to show his ability, so shattered he’s not in MotoGp and still angry at KTM, more talented than a lot of his contemporaries that are still there which is grating to say the least.

Showed his tyre management ability that he worked hard on in Moto2 and that would have held him in good stead in MotoGp, unlike Miller who skipped Moto2 and it still shows.

I was so proud of Remy, he looked really good and back to his best, has built up slowly on the Yamaha as you said but is really starting to show his ability, so shattered he’s not in MotoGp and still angry at KTM, more talented than a lot of his contemporaries that are still there which is grating to say the least.

Showed his tyre management ability that he worked hard on in Moto2 and that would have held him in good stead in MotoGp, unlike Miller who skipped Moto2 and it still shows.

Well said Murph.

not so sure jack's present riding issues have much to do with missing moto 2. after all he was very competitive in moto gp early on.

what a disaster the spain sprint was with so many riders flipping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back