MLB Season 2006 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

usalion said:
There was no immediate confirmation Lidle was among the dead, although a federal law enforcement official said Lidle's passport was found on the street beneath the crash site..
Sorry to bring my tinfoil hat to this board but this made my eyes blink. This is the same story they used for 11/9. If he was only doing a lesson why did he need his passport?

PerthCrow said:
Sorry to bring my tinfoil hat to this board but this made my eyes blink. This is the same story they used for 11/9. If he was only doing a lesson why did he need his passport?

A pilot always has to travel with his passport.

Borgsta said:
I believe he was also planning to move to California after the flight to (his wife and son were on a plane there when he died).

Cory grew up and had a home in California- he and Giambi were high school team mates....

His plan was to take his plane and fly cross country- he was scheduled to stop in Nashville- had booked a room in one of the s****ier hotels.

The investigating board (NTSB) said today it may be a while before they know what caused the crash. But apparently the area of the city where he crashed was one of the more dangerous parts for planes- heading into the area for La Guardia flight paths, with lots of choppers and small planes flying about.

To say I'm not happy would be an understatement! Quite a while ago I pushed for Baseball to have its own section on BigFooty (rather than be hidden away in general sports). However everyone kicked up **** and whinged becuase they aren't interested in Baseball so they didn't want it. Needless to say that the board never went ahead Now I find a board that is dedicated to "Weak, Gullible Idiots (The Astrology and Pigeon Fanciers Board)", WTF:mad: is this about!? Baseball people aren't interested in but they want to read about this ****? FFS BigFooty!!!!

AirportWest #17 said:
To say I'm not happy would be an understatement! Quite a while ago I pushed for Baseball to have its own section on BigFooty (rather than be hidden away in general sports). However everyone kicked up **** and whinged becuase they aren't interested in Baseball so they didn't want it. Needless to say that the board never went ahead Now I find a board that is dedicated to "Weak, Gullible Idiots (The Astrology and Pigeon Fanciers Board)", WTF:mad: is this about!? Baseball people aren't interested in but they want to read about this ****? FFS BigFooty!!!!

I'd prefer that the baseball forum is tucked away where it is not obvious to everyone. It means that you only get people who want to talk baseball on the forum rather than idiots posting irrelevant crap.

Meanwhile... Detroit goes 3-0 up in the ALCS after shutting out the A's. This team is looking good atm and will be a strong challenger to either the Cards or Mets in the World Series.

boppa said:
I'd prefer that the baseball forum is tucked away where it is not obvious to everyone. It means that you only get people who want to talk baseball on the forum rather than idiots posting irrelevant crap.

Meanwhile... Detroit goes 3-0 up in the ALCS after shutting out the A's. This team is looking good atm and will be a strong challenger to either the Cards or Mets in the World Series.

Tigers certainly getting the pitching at the right time of the season- assuming they complete the sweep tomorrow, they should be favourites for the series....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back