Millewa FL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Cardy Missed Big Zochy in the ruck, Easty played a great game, As Usual Brady Dal had a good game, At times looked great but so many new players ( as do other teams ) wont be long... Missed way to many shots on goal... cardy had more scoring shots than the bombers, but couldnt convert them.

Cardy Missed Big Zochy in the ruck, Easty played a great game, As Usual Brady Dal had a good game, At times looked great but so many new players ( as do other teams ) wont be long... Missed way to many shots on goal... cardy had more scoring shots than the bombers, but couldnt convert them.
no excuses!

That would not be great for the player or the club as his the assistant coach and getting well looked after to come out and have a kick/coach from what I heard from the Merbs boys who know him.

That would not be great for the player or the club as his the assistant coach and getting well looked after to come out and have a kick/coach from what I heard from the Merbs boys who know him.

It's only round 1. Any word on how Barlow went for bambill.

bam bill have already proclaimed a flag that's what happens when you have a team full of ex Merbein dingbats
Word is at training out at Golly bam bill is full of poo and they can't wait to play them
Cardy got a few more to come in but believe Fisalinko is in talks with Merbein 2nds
Meringur to get better with age, like a fine wine or there players will head back out wenty
Funny how this year you don't hear from werrimull people?? Reading back on old posts
Euston my early pick

eus
bam bill have already proclaimed a flag that's what happens when you have a team full of ex Merbein dingbats
Word is at training out at Golly bam bill is full of poo and they can't wait to play them
Cardy got a few more to come in but believe Fisalinko is in talks with Merbein 2nds
Meringur to get better with age, like a fine wine or there players will head back out wenty
Funny how this year you don't hear from werrimull people?? Reading back on old posts
Euston my early pick
euston wont win no depth!

Barlow spent a fair bit of time on the bench from what i saw. No one from meringur troubled him height wise and seemed to have good hands. Played in the ruck when on the ground and once he gets used to the nuances of ruck work, should be handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very strange move to declare a season over due to hammy/quad as was reported with 9 weeks until finals are finished. Something fishy going on

Pretty sure he has been told to find a new club, has already called Ouyen Footy Club but the president doesnt want him.

Looks like the battle for 4th Spot is all thats left.. top 3 look cemented in. Def top 2. Who will make it?

Finals predictions. Think that Bambill will go straight through to the granny and the clash between the pies and hawks should be interesting. Much will depend on who gets out onto the park

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 4

Finals predictions. Think that Bambill will go straight through to the granny and the clash between the pies and hawks should be interesting. Much will depend on who gets out onto the park

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 4
W1 - Goly will beat Werrimul. Bambil to beat Euston.
W2 - Euston to Beat Goly
GF - Bambil to Beat Euston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back