Millewa FL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully cardi can field aside, aswell as nangi. Always seems the same sides struggle. Will this league ever even out?

Nope, even Werrimull struggled to field a side a few times this season.

Doneitallbefore.......... you're being very harsh on p, Jenkins b, dusher, c. Longeri t, kelly in saying not much quality. All except TK have played plenty of Senior footy and have also dominated the Millewa in past seasons. Pretty confident all are team of the year players actually. Not sure they are even signed on at this stage but if they play Millewa they will easily be in the top group of players.

Nope, even Werrimull struggled to field a side a few times this season.

Doneitallbefore.......... you're being very harsh on p, Jenkins b, dusher, c. Longeri t, kelly in saying not much quality. All except TK have played plenty of Senior footy and have also dominated the Millewa in past seasons. Pretty confident all are team of the year players actually. Not sure they are even signed on at this stage but if they play Millewa they will easily be in the top group of players.
Have played against all but kelly before duscher, Jenkins are soft Longeri a sook roberts dirty but like I said will add depth if they play,Only passing on what I've heard. Bambill on a spending spree there will be daylight between them and 2nd place but will be close after that. Any other recruiting news?

Is sonny lindsay going around again at golly?? Have heard he may be heading back to ouyen in the mallee?

Well guys safe to say that the silly season has been a disappointment not alot of goss happening thus far, well nothing worthy of discussing. Anyone got anything? Any signings or rumors floating about?

Well guys safe to say that the silly season has been a disappointment not alot of goss happening thus far, well nothing worthy of discussing. Anyone got anything? Any signings or rumors floating about?

Sonny got his marching orders from Golly, where will he end up? Golly on the prowl big time

Only real news of changes is at the top of the league with a new president. With teams training now should see some confirmation of a few more recruits around the place, some very good players on the move.

Ok then not much going on here or on the clearance page. Who's going where, what teams are likely to improve and what ones will drop away? Not much on sporting pulse at the moment, surely a few deals have been done.

Ok then not much going on here or on the clearance page. Who's going where, what teams are likely to improve and what ones will drop away? Not much on sporting pulse at the moment, surely a few deals have been done.
Agree very quiet on here! Not much coming from bambill apart from catta but that means nothing, golly throwing cash as usual brad mentaplay and brenton love done deals more in the pipe line, cardy to drop away! These blokes from the mallee going to nangi can they play??? Werrimull and euston seem to be quiet also? Shaping up to be a very close year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seasons about here what are peoples thoughts

Ladder
Bambil- Add Catta and younger Sellers with a few out of towners that look more than handy, Hungry after last year!
Werrimul - Kept the Premiership list with adding depth in a few old heads
Nangy - Looking fit and having a good side on paper, injuries are always a concern, new coach and assistant look like quality players
Euston- Numbers not great but still have quality players- win most games at home
Gol Gol- Mentaplay and Love will be good but not many more, have lost a lot from last year
Cardy- Numbers and quality running low- Might be better if than can get N Lawson and Carter over the line
Meringur- going backwards and spending good coin on 2's players

The roos will unfortunately fold again in a few yrs with the way thay are spending.... I did hear a undermanned gol gol side got taught how to play against south b/h the other weekend. But thats all I know of the practice games. In saying that I think golly will b a handful when at full strength apparently have few more players in the pipeline. I dont see carter and lawson getting cleared. Not sure on theer situation but if contracted wont happen. Is S denaro playin with euston again? Any early predictions on league medals and other individual mentions?
Players to watch ie new to league and up an comers?

Bambill playing South Mildura tomorrow in Practice game. Unsure who South will play, most likely sit out there better and older players or just give them half a game.
Didn't nangy have a practice game the other week?

Bambill recruited well adding depth and at least three starters, might be time for out with the old and in with the young. Might miss J Merrett but will be replaced with B Thomas
Clearances in for Lawson's to Cardy, I see Nathan's denied but Mark's still pending. Look's like Meringur don't know these guys very well, if one goes both go and if one has to sit the year out of footy they will. Cardy just trying to get a team on the park at this stage.
Meringur have recruited some depth and numbers, if Ryan Andrews is fit will be a good pick up as well as H Harris if clearance goes through. ?? over Hooker playing and Carter and Lawson's which were there best three last year.
Lindsay to Ouyen but replaced by Love, Brad Mentaplay and D Macleod will add to Golly but only if both are fit. Golly might be in the same boat as Bambill out with older and in with the younger. Might need a few games under there belt with so many changers to there line up.
Werrimul have recruited well but need to get clearance through as the better players denied. Francis Kelly playing this year as well, Werrimul's problem will be trying to fit so many into 22 a few blokes concerned already.
Nangy numbers look good and have recruited ok, might take a few weeks for them to play as a team with so many new faces. Ottrey's, Grayling and Francis the best of there recruits others add depth. D Keen over his injuries and looking Fit will replace Sherwell as the focal point in the forward line.
Euston just trying to get numbers on the track but they will be alright, J Risk not a bad pick up but unsure if ANY of the Denaro's will be playing in the black and Red this season. Will still be a force when all the players get to training will win most if not all games at home ground.

The top two I feel are set with Werrimul and Bambill, after that could be anyone in the top four. Should be an interesting season.

Goal Kicking - Stanbrook and Love
League medal- B Thomas, D Thornton and C Burdett

Interesting to see a bit of chat happening. Meringur heading over to Paringa next weekend for our first praccy match, be good to see how the new faces fit in. Obviously not far away from the start of the season now and hopefully a good season awaits.

Interesting to see a bit of chat happening. Meringur heading over to Paringa next weekend for our first praccy match, be good to see how the new faces fit in. Obviously not far away from the start of the season now and hopefully a good season awaits.
Bit of movement on the clearence site! Bambill are not surprising anyone and are goin all out don't what the out of town blokes will go like could be guns will have to wait and see ! Nangi are having a crack also with a few out of towners will be the big imptovers, golly will be there abouts euston to slide meringur and cardy to be no good Werrimull should finish top 4 have not got the fire power to go all the way. Ladder prediction
Bambill
Daylight
Golly
Nangi
Euston
Werrimull
Meringur
Cardy

Few trials on the weekend. Bambill had a decent hit out with Red Cliffs by all reports whilst Meringur beat Paringa by less then a goal at Paringa. Season not far away now

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back