Millewa FL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

RD2

EUSTON 4.0, 10.5, 14.9, 27.11 (173)
NANGILOC 4.1; 6.3, 10.5 12.9 (81)
GOALS: Euston Mahino Paola 9, Ian Mennie 6, Damien Paton 3, Jason Denaro 2, Jarrod. Chipperfield 2, Felix Liparota 2, Kurt. Mattschoss 2, Josh Healy Nangiloc Troy Francis 5, David Keens 3, Sam Lee 2, Shannon Sharpe , Michael Thornton

BAMBILL 9.4, 15.11, 15.22 17.25 (125)
MERINGUR: 1.3, 2.4, 3.6, 7.7 (49)
GOALS: Bambill: Brant Reid 4, David Hall 4, Clint Pearce 2, Justin Merrett , Andrew Ross , Andrew Davis , Andrew Gibson , Ryan McClelland , Steve Sellens , Michael Hickey Meringur: Cameron O''Brien 2, Travis Jobson 2, Colby Hards 2, Patrick Tufuga
BEST: Bambill: Jason Hunt, David Hall, Brant Reid, Andrew Ross, Steve Sellens, Andrew Gibson. Meringur: Cameron Shillingsworth, Ben Wood, Raymond Jackson, Gary Hamence, Patrick Tufuga

WERRIMUL 32.15 (207)
CARDROSS 6.10 (46)

thats a big win from the Pies.
A big turn around for Cardy who beat Euston last week.
Can anyone shed some light on this match?

Pretty quiet on the forum this week, everybody must be stuffed with Easter Eggs?! Looking forward to this weeks games & the banter that will follow!

Euston 6 out against Werrimull no excuse, Pies just a bit too good at this stage. Tough game for Bombers against Bambill this week!

Euston 6 out against Werrimull no excuse, Pies just a bit too good at this stage. Tough game for Bombers against Bambill this week!

Who were the 6 out??:confused: Not sure going by your list that is quiet correct maybe just an excuse? We had 2 out but not using that as an excuse why we didnt win by more!!:D

A bit underdone fitness wise and wasted a few shot on goals but Ian Mennie can play. Josh Healy was very good after half time and the old dinosaur Pat Connell just keeps going as does Head Smith. Few other recruits showed very little. Great to see you guys competitive again and sure to upset a few sides this year ecspecially at home. Good Luck.........:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

even though Nangi didnt win on the weekend, they look to be travelling pretty well, considering they were struggling to field a side at the beginning of the year.

even though Nangi didnt win on the weekend, they look to be travelling pretty well, considering they were struggling to field a side at the beginning of the year.

Rocket ya spot on travelling well at the moment gave pies a touch up the week before and me for 1 did not rate them prior to game. Obviously Bambill were the same as they were down at halftime by 2 goals.

Sam Lee is the surprise packet with 2 bags of goals and they have a good midfield who run and carry the ball. Not sure they can sustain this kind of form all year as they do have some players who play only now and then.

But like Euston i think and they will worry a lot of clubs during the year escpecially at home and good to see they are competitive as it makes it a better comp.:thumbsu:

Rocket ya spot on travelling well at the moment gave pies a touch up the week before and me for 1 did not rate them prior to game. Obviously Bambill were the same as they were down at halftime by 2 goals.

Sam Lee is the surprise packet with 2 bags of goals and they have a good midfield who run and carry the ball. Not sure they can sustain this kind of form all year as they do have some players who play only now and then.

But like Euston i think and they will worry a lot of clubs during the year especially at home and good to see they are competitive as it makes it a better comp.:thumbsu:

Travelling well? They beat us because we played sh*t house and were not accountable, they got smashed by Euston and beaten by Bambill.... They have a few pretty decent players with Cam Peters my pick of the bunch.

We deserved to lose don't get me wrong they were much better then us on the day and could have won by more as we only played 1 decent quarter but seriously they aren't that flash.

Travelling well? They beat us because we played sh*t house and were not accountable, they got smashed by Euston and beaten by Bambill.... They have a few pretty decent players with Cam Peters my pick of the bunch.

We deserved to lose don't get me wrong they were much better then us on the day and could have won by more as we only played 1 decent quarter but seriously they aren't that flash.
The point being was the position ( i believe) the club was in at the start of the year, to putting together a competitive unit.
They lost to Euston at Euston
Beat the pies, no matter how poorly they supposedly played
pushed Bambill at home

at the moment if they can keep it up i can see them being top 4 material, and that to me is travelling well at this stage of the year

Cold pies for sale

How did i quess you would have something to say smallsoftbambill! Did u play?:thumbsdown:

Long year cokhead and would not write off the pies this early!:confused:

The other 2 game favourites got knocked off this weekend so nice an even which is good.:thumbsu:

Must admit was a large vocal crowd at the worst oval in the comp!!:eek:

Was at the Bambill and Werrimull game, thought it was pretty high standard. Pies started well, but seemed to lose thier way. Had a few blokes that looked sore. Might be interesting game out at the lake next weekend now Gol Gol have a couple of wins under their belt..

Was at the Bambill and Werrimull game, thought it was pretty high standard. Pies started well, but seemed to lose thier way. Had a few blokes that looked sore. Might be interesting game out at the lake next weekend now Gol Gol have a couple of wins under their belt..

Bit quiet on here of late:

what are ppls thoughts for Saturdays games?

Little observation: if euston (hoping not) and golgol win their respective games, then there will be only 4 points seperating 2nd to last.

Aside from bambill, its the closest season in many moons

so we are back to the start i dont think many would of thought the ladder would look like it does atm. bambil are clearly the team to beat and could throw a blanket over the rest. tips 4 this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back