Millewa FL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Finding one in Mildura or nearby for their Mildura blokes to train on. Youd reckon red Cliffs would let them use theres. cardys would be free as well
cardy cant seem to win a trick when it comes to there club rooms what is going to happen out there now?

cardy cant seem to win a trick when it comes to there club rooms what is going to happen out there now?
If they have insurance they might actually be able to finish them.:D
Seriously though it will have to affect their pre season and by the pics in the paper it will be a battle to get everything right to host games come the season proper. Where will they train in the meantime??

If they have insurance they might actually be able to finish them.:D
Seriously though it will have to affect their pre season and by the pics in the paper it will be a battle to get everything right to host games come the season proper. Where will they train in the meantime??

They might have to host games at someone elses ground if it can't be fixed in time, maybe they could use Aero ovals we only play one or two games there.

I for one could live with not having to go out there to play!!!:D:D

They might have to host games at someone elses ground if it can't be fixed in time, maybe they could use Aero ovals we only play one or two games there.

I for one could live with not having to go out there to play!!!:D:D

must be at least 10 kays from aeros, thats a massive drive should play mallee league upto 150 kays each way to some games to play in cow paddocks

Just to clarify:

Yes I did get assulted on Friday night by a person I used to play football with. No I wasn't flown to Melbourne for surgery!
And I am fine and will be playing Rd 1 against Gol Gol!

Harry will you still be playing Rd 1 after you were involved in another altercation over the weekend???;)

Apparently he has another fractured eye socket, its the other eye this time, Harry any chance you can fill us in on what happened and if your ok???

Yeah I am fine, My other eye socket isn't fractured, just a few cuts, a bruise and dented pride.

What happened, He laid down some bait, I took it and I copped a beating.

Yeah I am fine, My other eye socket isn't fractured, just a few cuts, a bruise and dented pride.

What happened, He laid down some bait, I took it and I copped a beating.

So who was it?
Maybe a spell from the clubs might be an idea or possibly a self defence class, i think Vines Retirement Village might host them, mainly retirees and women but you gotta start somewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, hearing whispers that Rohan malic has been runnin around with the hawks, pretty handy pick up. Should be good for the spectators, watch him tear backmen apart!

Not much action from gol gol on the clearence site dose any1 no whats going on over there?
Besides Kee and Malic no big news. They would be pretty confident after winning it so easily last year. Cardy quiet with Mcmanus playing on and off but training would be a struggle at the moment. Euston have had up to 30 blokes training after the appointment of the new coach, they have the feeling they can go all the way again. Mennie will be too athletic for anyone in the Millewa. Every man and his dog is getting a clearance to Werrimul at the moment, anyone besides Bailey and Keenan that can actually play though........

can anyone tell me how bambill looked in there practise match? Any other news out of the other clubs? . . . harry give us sumthn

not sure of any other practise matches but euston had a win over woomelang( mallee league) on saturday..
talking to a woomelang player said euston had a few real handy players and that they played well? also woomelang had 11 players out still good to see euston might be a bit more competitive this year.

euston also had a handy few out (6) of there first picked players although it was only a practice match the euston boys played well players of notiable service where denaro,smith,matchoss,hammett,mennie,healy,bulzomi and hannah
things look up for the bombers...

Did Cardy play Gol Gol on Saturday? I saw some red jumpers at about lunchtime when I drove past Gol Gol on the way to town

Anyone want to tip me the winners for this week? I'm new to the comp so have no idea who will win in Round 1. Do they put the scores up on Sporting Pulse on Saturday night?
Am definitely looking forward to Saturday afternoon this week!

Anyone want to tip me the winners for this week? I'm new to the comp so have no idea who will win in Round 1. Do they put the scores up on Sporting Pulse on Saturday night?
Am definitely looking forward to Saturday afternoon this week!
I'll have a crack -

Golly Vs Bambill - Bambill to improve as the year goes on but Golly to come out firing. Golly by 5 goals

Meringur Vs Werrimull - Will likely be a close game, a lot of new faces for the Pies that will take time to gel but will get over the line. Werrimull by 2 goals.

Cardross Vs Euston - Both sides have picked up some guns and by all reports Euston have had a great pre season were as Cardy have had some obstacles. NO idea why but i'll go Euston in an upset - 2 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back