Millewa FL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

More likely to be back at Irymple with his brother.

I think you will find he is over the dotted line with nangilloc.

And just to clarify one thing. When i said "looks like nangi will be allright"....i say that not on a strength of players point...more on a looks like they will be able to fill a team point. I have no idea how good they will be but i was pretty concerned that they were going to folld again. Looks like they have got past that hurdle so good on them. What the league doesnt need at this point is one less team

Yes, only played one (two if he was lucky) senior game/s at the start of the year when his brother went back to red cliffs, when red cliffs two's finished 1st on the ladder and did not make the GF he was a handy two's player, also that year red cliffs seniors lost to robinvale by one point in the first final and then Robinvale beat Imps and went on to play Wentworth in the GF and we know what happen there.

Any confirmed signings as yet???

Just hear say

Euston new coach looks like having a handy side but i don't think any signings are confirmed as yet.
Gol Gol still have not heard who they have signed but possible Hill and/or Sonny also have lost some from Premiership side
Bambil M Hickey looks likely as well as Brock Fiz. Morg's not happy again and have lost there two main goal kickers from last year???
Werrimull keeping most from last year have they picked up any more???
Cardross keeping very quiet this year after a good season last year.
Meringur also very quiet
Nang looking to have a side which is great for the league

Should be a good year this year, Bambil looking better, Euston should improve again, Gol Gol there abouts with Cardross and Werrimull not that far behind. Millewa footy going strong!!! Can't wait to see the action.:footy:

Just hear say

Euston new coach looks like having a handy side but i don't think any signings are confirmed as yet.
Gol Gol still have not heard who they have signed but possible Hill and/or Sonny also have lost some from Premiership side
Bambil M Hickey looks likely as well as Brock Fiz. Morg's not happy again and have lost there two main goal kickers from last year???
Meringur also very quiet

Can confirm that werrimull havnt lost any1 and have pickt up a couple and jaime kenan is back:thumbsu:. 99% sure brock fitz has signed with sth along with his brother? Havnt heard much about golly. Bambils recruits will be handy but have heard they may have a couple retirements? lets just hope its a close year and mayb a couple different teams playing off in a grany

Just hear say

Meringur also very quiet

Should be a good year this year, Bambil looking better, Euston should improve again, Gol Gol there abouts with Cardross and Werrimull not that far behind. Millewa footy going strong!!! Can't wait to see the action.:footy:

Whats wrong with Morgs? 2 main goalkickers, Haas and who? I heard Haas will be playing again, think round 4 actually coincides with his 50th Bday!!!!!

Golly, Bambill the teams to beat as always. They recruit well and most importantly seem to retain their players more so then other sides.
Cardy a real shot with McManus playing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off due to work, they are busy talking to heaps of players so i'm sure they'll pull a few.

Haven't heard a great deal this off season, hopefully Werrimull can jag a few more players, add to our depth and push for the top few again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hear mick hicky was bashed by a former team mate over the weknd and was flown to melb 4 surgery so im guesing he wont be playing the first half of the year or at all. Any news out of gol gol?

i hear mick hicky was bashed by a former team mate over the weknd and was flown to melb 4 surgery so im guesing he wont be playing the first half of the year or at all. Any news out of gol gol?

Just to clarify:

Yes I did get assulted on Friday night by a person I used to play football with. No I wasn't flown to Melbourne for surgery!
And I am fine and will be playing Rd 1 against Gol Gol!

Whats wrong with Morgs? 2 main goalkickers, Haas and who? I heard Haas will be playing again, think round 4 actually coincides with his 50th Bday!!!!!

Golly, Bambill the teams to beat as always. They recruit well and most importantly seem to retain their players more so then other sides.
Cardy a real shot with McManus playing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off due to work, they are busy talking to heaps of players so i'm sure they'll pull a few.

Haven't heard a great deal this off season, hopefully Werrimull can jag a few more players, add to our depth and push for the top few again.

have heard that werrimull have signed brad manna and jay savage any good?

have heard that werrimull have signed brad manna and jay savage any good?
They should be very handy, we have plenty of midfield options but lack up forward and in defence so they will slot in nicely.

Judging by Cardy's recruiting to date and the gap that Bambill and Golly had on us though we still need a few more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back