Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

Queen Victoria disappeared from view for several years after Albert died young. Heartbroken.

So what you have now isn’t even traditional. (Which is one of todays over and wrongly used words btw)

I get your bias against the Royals , thats a pretty ordinary take on a family member supporting and caring for their spouse
Ill leave it at that
Goodness.

I am not sure any other job would let you take wholesale carers leave off, when , you have already got a gazillion people supporting, nannies etc.

He can be like any other partner, go to work, be home, after, to be beside his wife.

He appears very weak, in the monachy stakes.

The Queen was stoic, strong.

He and Charles, not so.

Goodness.

I am not sure any other job would let you take wholesale carers leave off, when , you have already got a gazillion people supporting, nannies etc.

He can be like any other partner, go to work, be home, after, to be beside his wife.

He and Charles, not so.
Queen Anne

ya.
and their photo has been pulled, cause its fake.

ffs idiots, just cone out with a factual statement and photo.

instead of this lying to those who pay your wages.
My money is on an eating disorder for Kate. Channeling the spirit of her late mother in law, anything that goes down the throat comes up shortly afterwards.

ya.
and their photo has been pulled, cause its fake.

ffs idiots, just cone out with a factual statement and photo.

instead of this lying to those who pay your wages.
Who is doing their PR?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Goodness.

He and Charles, not so.
I guess if thats part of weakness ..... stepping down, aside or in a reduced role to support a spouse we probably also need to label Harry as weak also .
If we are being consistent

He and Charles, not so.

It appears no matter what's done you're not going to please everyone.

I wouldn't panic too much about the temporary absence of two-three of the ten working royals.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears no matter what's done you're not going to please everyone.

I wouldn't panic too mucb about the temporary absence of two-three of the ten working royals.
If Charles' courtiers had been war gaming a worse case scenario on him coming to the throne it probably would have looked something like this.

I’ve wondered if Catherine has Crohn’s disease requiring surgery with possibly a temporary stoma. That would be awful for anyone, but particularly daunting for someone like her in the public eye.

If Charles' courtiers had been war gaming a worse case scenario on him coming to the throne it probably would have looked something like this.

Apart from the personal ones like health diagnoses, what's the real problem here though?

Charles is still working fulfilling his state duties as monarch, such as reviewing government papers and meeting with the prime minister weekly. He's just not doing public appearances for the moment. If the Prince and Princess of Wales have also stepped back temporarily (until April), there are still another seven working royals to fulfil royal engagements in the meantime.

Apart from the personal ones like health diagnoses, what's the real problem here though?

Charles is still working fulfilling his state duties as monarch, such as reviewing government papers and meeting with the prime minister weekly. He's just not doing public appearances for the moment. If the Prince and Princess of Wales have also stepped back temporarily (until April), there are still another seven working royals to fulfil royal engagements in the meantime.
I doubt that tying to establish a rapport with the people as a new monarch while you're undergoing cancer treatment was high on the new King's wish list let alone the comings and goings surrounding his heir. The monarchy has to have a social contract with the people and the one that the late Queen enjoyed is being reconsidered by plenty of people right now and what's going on at the moment isn't doing them any favours at all. This is the worst scenario imaginable for Charles to find himself in eighteen months into the job.

The monarchy has to have a social contract with the people and the one that the late Queen enjoyed is being reconsidered by plenty of people right now

Reconsidered by who? Who are these 'plenty of people? A couple of months off work by a couple of senior royals to deal with personal health issues isnt going to break the 'social contract' between monarchy and people. Indeed the positive view of Charles appears to have been largely maintained according to Statista
This is the worst scenario imaginable for Charles to find himself in eighteen months into the job.

You're overreacting. The monarchy has survived far worse crises than this.

It’s worth mentioning H&M wanted a mild Megxit, but the royals went trad and insisted on full Megxit.

There was talk of H&M doing most of the overseas work, but had their own ideas, which weren’t welcome.

They sprouted this order ‘working royals, over and over, and now none of them qualify. Except Anne of course

Doubt H and M will ever return as working royals, especially after Spare and Oprah interview

As for Catherine, who knows what happened to her? The rumours on X are pretty brutal and extreme

My money is on an eating disorder for Kate. Channeling the spirit of her late mother in law, anything that goes down the throat comes up shortly afterwards.
Its common knowledge among the social elite there , that she has had and currently has serious health concerns in that area . She is not a well person in that regard.

Is "working royals" code for "the ones who aren't the King's brother who's had his microphone privileges taken away for probably raping a teenager"?

I must say I didn’t hear the term much before Megxit and the Andrew affair. I think they overused it which is now a bit Awks as a few of them are ‘non working’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back