Politics Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Racially Villified or Royally Unpopular?

Remove this Banner Ad

One hour ten minutes - did the alert go wrong?

I don't spend my entire life on here. And when I do, I check out those little red boxes with the numbers on it. And if I feel like it, I reply.
On the basis of opinion mate

Upon what do you base that opinion?

Well the truth is the last Netflix series of the crown was the last…but they are leaving the way free for another company to step in, especially if there’s more and more drama

I have to comment though, Fergie, Diana, Meghan, now Kate. The media seem to really get stuck into females who joined ‘the firm’ in times when the females need a bit of space to deal with stuff.

The media is pretty much reporting on the media frenzy they've concocted. I'm concerned about the number of grown adults heavily invested in the shenanigans.

"The press is a gang of cruel f*****. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for *offs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.”

Hunter S Thompson

Last edited:

“The press is a gang of cruel *****. Journalism is not a profession or a trade. It is a cheap catch-all for *offs and misfits—a false doorway to the backside of life, a filthy piss-ridden little hole nailed off by the building inspector, but just deep enough for a wino to curl up from the sidewalk and masturbate like a chimp in a zoo-cage.”​

Hunter S Thompson
I blame him for a lot of shite modern journalism, every second journo tries to put themselves in the middle of the story Gonzo style and it all ends up looking rather sad.

They’ve at least taken control of the story. With her announcement, the frenzy might slow down

I’m sure it won’t stop the cookers though
Announcement was because hospital staff sold her file history and news was about to break.

Interesting media coverage given thousands of men and women worldwide go through the same medical issue daily.
Maybe her diagnosis is something of an enigma only suffered by a royal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrible news. Let’s hope Catherine can beat the scourge that is cancer before it can get more serious.

First Charles. Then Catherine. Let’s hope there isn’t a cancer cluster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back